Ilya Efimov nylon Guitar Interface messed up in K5

Discussion in 'PC' started by Mr. Mister, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Newbie

Hi, i have the Kontakt 5.0.1 and the nylon guitar appear like this:

[​IMG]

anyone knows how to fix this problem? thankss

3. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Mr. Mister,

Your trouble seems to be the typical one when it miss a folder named 'pictures' (or at least its content !) that must be placed within your 'Ilya Efimov Nylon Guitar' Kontakt Library.

Below, you can see how should looks (more or less) the content of this 'pictures' folder :

[​IMG]
    This picture is taken from another Kontakt Library as an example, nevertheless this of your 'Ilya Efimov Nylon Guitar' should to be very similar. In fact, it contents the .png (images) & .txt (images settings) files needed to get the own specific knobs, text, settings,... done by the developer.

I don't have this Library, so I can't to help you more right now. You should to try to get either an eventual update of this Library (with this trouble 'fixed') or looking for another user that have it working properly and that can give you a copy of his 'pictures' folder...

Hope it help ! :wink:

4. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Newbie

yeap was that the problem, i have downloaded that pictures and now appears right, thank you :wink: :wink: :wink:

5. S.LEE

S.LEE Newbie

can you send the picture folder i have a same problem but i'm mac user but i think it's a same format or folder :wink:

6. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Newbie

ok i will upload it, just wait me...

7. lfoz

lfoz Newbie

Thx in advance :) I'll also need that same "pictures" folder to make it work!

8. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Newbie

here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kukki67oslxg29l

9. lfoz

lfoz Newbie

Thanks for trying but Mediafire already blocked it. "File Blocked for Violation" it says.
    You can use something like Dropbox..a shared folder there would do the work.. or microsoft skydrive..or google's Drive.

P.S. Mediafire became horrible about 2 weeks ago, they started deleting tons of uploads for many blogs that I know (mp3 files and more)..

10. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ lfoZ,

In place to directly 'double-click' on the 'Mediafire' link provided by 'Mr. Mister', simply point the link, then click once on the right button of your mouse to get the scrolling menu. When done, just click on 'Copy Link Location', as follows :

[​IMG]

Now, simply open a new 'Tab' (or a new 'Window') within your Web Browser, then 'Paste & Go' the copied link, and you'll get the following window where you can check that the archive is available :

[​IMG]

I can only suppose that the direct 'Mediafire' link is 'File Blocked for Violation' because as stipulated within our Forum's rules : external links are forbidden !!! *yes*

By the way, Thanks to 'Mr. Mister' to provide this 'Pictures Folder' for those that need it. :wink:

11. lfoz

lfoz Newbie

:wink:

ouch, got it now, I feel like a newbie again, hehe.. I didn't think it was something like that.
    Cheers Studio 555 and Mr. Mister, THX!