Ilok Problem trial plugins

Discussion in 'PC' started by Dejanco, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Michele Coratella

Michele Coratella Newbie

Nope... sadly it was a clean reinstall of windows 10:facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Thanks for telling us THAT now.:deep_facepalm:

3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Files get corrupted in iLok Manager. The only thing you have no tried is deleting the local cache files in the iLok Manager. Go to Preferences>Licences and click on the button "Remove account data saved on computer." One other thing that is obvious but got overlooked. Prior to doing a clean install of iLok did you run the cleaner found in the installer folder? There is Installer Cleanup.This utility will update the Windows registry and erase all License Support installer information.There is nothing left to do.

A clean install of Widows, which by the way it is what the other member did, should be your last resort. Another reason to have images of your system so you can revert to an earlier date instead of having to reinstall Windows...and everything else. It should be noted that both of you are using Windows 10. It would help to know which version, and if the problems appeared after an update.

4. Michele Coratella

Michele Coratella Newbie

The issue is up again! :deep_facepalm:

Now the error appears when opening the plugin and no more launching protools...
    I am in contact with Pace people... let's see

5. Dejanco

Dejanco Ultrasonic

I install fresh Windows 10 and work Ilok ok.

6. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

If you have done everything that has been explained here and the problem continues, a fresh install is going to be the only option. IF you do a clean install save a disc image prior to iLok. Then after you install iLok create another image. Sometimes you can save yourself the headache of a new install by uninstalling all PACE components from your system. It will save you some time. Fucking iLok.

7. darthloud

darthloud Producer

ilok very bug

8. Dejanco

Dejanco Ultrasonic

I trying everything. But must install fresh windows. I think it's problem windows update or some c*ack plugins.. but I don't know which plugins have conflict with ilok. I install step by step and try every time after install new plugin ilok. Work everything fine. I have Acronis backup. This is it.

9. Natalie69_

Natalie69_ Newbie

Hey same problem here. I might agree with you that some of the Craak plugin did this. Still not figuring out which one