IL PitCher VST?

Discussion in 'Software' started by ArticStorm, Oct 10, 2012.

1. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

i remember IL release a vst version of that plugin aswell but im not able to find a demo on their page 3 days ago. :dunno:
    and i have an old demo version from may 2012.

is the vst version discontinued? because i thought it could work well in ableton instead of FL(which looks a bit to cheesy for me) and for ~37€ i cant do anything wrong - but just wanted to know.
    if its only FL plugin its a really pitty. :dunno: :wow:

www.imageline.com

3. bigboobs

bigboobs Kapellmeister

Pitcher is something like Melodyne, but with zplane technologiy. So I'd prefer Melodyne for professional results.

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

well ive asked at the IL forum. reflex said they have no plans to continue the vst version or better to revive it in the future. :wow:
    and i had written him that im now forced to use the naughty version - which includes still a vst version.

i know melodyne is far more advanced, but its also more expensive and which leads to the result pitCher is still cheaper and would prefer.
    well for me it was planed to make same action with pads and acapellas - so not really something pro. besides you can get quite good results based on mistakes or cheap vst plugs :D.

its now a bit bad for IL - but as they have not planed to release a vst they do not deserve the money. *yes*

and the integration is still quite forward that i can easily create some multi voice quite by playing another synth and lead them into the pitCher plugin.