IK Multimedia releases American Acoustic Guitar for Sampletank 3

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Apr 30, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Finding the most authentic, realistic and “perfect fit” acoustic guitar sound has always been a struggle for producers, and the best way to do that has historically been to hire a real guitarist. But now with the new American Acoustic Guitar library for SampleTank 3, producers and musicians can add that perfectly performed acoustic guitar part to their mixes.

American Acoustic Guitar is a comprehensive library of acoustic guitar sounds, with over 90 instruments and more than 130 MIDI patterns that cover every method of playing from flatpicking and fingerstyle to strumming and beyond. Users can even add additional effects like slides and harmonics. Combine this versatility with its number of ensemble and experimental combo instruments, and you have a sound library that's a perfect fit for Pop, Rock, Folk, Country, Hip-Hop, R&B and even EDM. Now, no matter what genre, American Acoustic Guitar has great sounding acoustic guitars at the touch of a finger.

Perfect control:
    This new sound library has been designed to be experienced with IK's growing range of companion hardware controllers. Keyboard players will find that the portability and universality of IK's iRig Keys or iRig Keys PRO can't be matched when it comes to playing American Acoustic Guitar while on the go, anytime and anywhere.

[​IMG]

Included sounds:
    - 91 instruments
    - 137 MIDI patterns
    - Over 2GB of samples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YteKVs9knY

http://soundcloud.com/ikmultimedia/martin-hd28-hip-hop-final-87bpm?in=ikmultimedia/sets/st3-americanacoustic

http://soundcloud.com/ikmultimedia/american-acoustic-for?in=ikmultimedia/sets/st3-americanacoustic

Pricing and availability:
    The American Acoustic Guitar sound library for SampleTank 3 is available nowfor a special introductory price of just $/€79.99

More INFO: IK Multimedia | SampleTank 3 Sounds

3. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

How many uses Sampletank these days??

I had a short and awfull experience with it about 8 - 9 years ago and havent tried it since!!! Has it really improved since then?

4. eheavy

eheavy Member

Just got ST3, sounds realy good. I feel like there has been a shift from sound modules to synths that's why you haven't heard much about them but they are still there. Only con is the space it takes is massive lol ....see what I did there

5. cs2014

cs2014 Noisemaker

I don't know this pack but it is a very standart synth. I think you shouldn't seperate 30 GB space for it on your hard disk or buy it

But although i liked some guitar presets, i mean previous (2.5) version.

6. bigcat1969

bigcat1969 Producer

I had picked up the buy one for big discount get everything else free ST 2.5 sale sometime ago and upgraded to ST3 for 100 bucks. I was disappointed specifically that they just recycled the Miroslav orchestral sounds, but liked the pianos and pop brass/woodwinds. I think for that price it was worth it. They have upgraded to 3.5 for free already which I think was an acknowledgement of the work that needed to be done on it. It seems like it has been tweaked extensively since release. It doesn't compare to the top end instruments, but lots of fun stuff to play with especially if you import all the stuff from ST2.5 and its addons.

I can't imagine these three 80 buck packs being worth it. Shoot that's 80% of what I paid for the full thing. Even if you really want them, I'd wait for a sale. IKM is famous for then.