IK Multimedia group buy question

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ludo7777, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Ludo7777

Ludo7777 Noisemaker

I see that cinekinetik and electromagnetik are on sale at 149.99 (originally 199.99). If I buy one of these and apply jampoints/discount coupon, I can get one at approx 125. Then, am I still eligible to pick up freebies up to 199.99, or do I have to choose products that are less or equal value than the "actual" money spent? Thanks

3. Polomo

Polomo Guest

Short Yes OVP price is important nothing more and nothing less

But for this much you'll get some better stuff

4. Ludo7777

Ludo7777 Noisemaker

Awesome! Thanks for the answer. I guess this is a pretty big chance to pick up a lot of stuff for a bargain.

5. isosoces

isosoces Noisemaker

I'm pretty sure it would only get you in at the 149.99 level. The price that's listed on the group buy page is the level you'll get in at, I believe. You can always check with support or post in the KVR thread for confirmation.

6. Ludo7777

Ludo7777 Noisemaker

Hey, thanks for the answer. I found that I have an authorized reseller in my country and I'm planning to buy Amplitube SVX to get $99 products and syntronik crossgrade to get $199 products. Will this be fine (although the products are on sale on the reseller's website)? I posted this on KVR but I didn't check with support since it takes quite a while for them to answer.

7. isosoces

isosoces Noisemaker

yeah, that should be fine. It doesn't matter what you paid to the reseller. What matters is the price that is listed on the main group buy page.