IK Multimedia Comprexxor giveaway - take a short survey and receive Comprexxor for free

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Arabian_jesus, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

IK Multimedia is giving away a free copy of Comprexxor to everyone who answers a survey about studio monitors.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=13114

You ofc need an account, so if you don't have one you need to first create one and then go to the promo section and take the survey. When you are done the license for Comprexxor will be added to your account.

The offer ends on September 20th, 2022.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. kday

kday Noisemaker

Honestly I still can't believe this! But I got the Complexxor in my setup now

4. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

I'm a bit confused why they choose one of their newest and most expensive T-racks plug-in for this giveaway, but at the same time grateful :bow: They could have just picked one of the older T-racks modules and still get a decent turnout for the survey. Something like the White 2A, SSL Bus Comp or EQP-1A. It seems like people can't get enough of emulations of those units! Since there is so much competition for LA-2A, Pultec and Bus Comp emulations it could still bring attention towards IK even though they are older plug-ins.

Btw; I would probably be kinda annoyed at IK if I were one of the people who bought Comprexxor at full price, because this will certainly tank any resale value that Comprexxor might have had :rofl:

Lets hope for Stealth Limiter in the next giveaway. Probably my favorite out of all T-racks plug-ins!

5. VSKZ

VSKZ Producer

Is Comprexxor any good?