IGNITE VST presents: Heat Up 2

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Nov 14, 2015.

1. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I must say Mr. Jhon Blaze that you didn't really manage to persuade me. In many of your examples I couldn't find the kind of similarity that would make me say "yes - he copied that". Only a few made me go "hmmmm maybe?" Even the cello bow pic is not the one you claim it to be when you look more carefully. I don't think you have a clear case there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Thankyou my friends.. Im sure anyone who takes a close look at my work in depth can see its all original, in most cases, very detailed work..over a LONG period of time.. Much of my 'bigger' work, I cannot even post due to contractual agreements.

The work posted on Deviantart is a mere 30-40% of my total portfolio.

http://vstyler.deviantart.com/gallery/

1 thing.. the screenshot\or vid of Platinum Hits posted by this guy.. was done long before I came along.. that's not mine.

anyway.. I pride myself on my designs but if designing (from scratch) a cello, a guitar shape or a centered orb is copying.. lol.. then I'm guilty for sure.

Hard to make a an instrument library, without actually graphically emulating the instrument in some cases..:like:

My best work is still to come.... stay tuned.

Cheers folks.:mates:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

4. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

anyone looking to get this, message me for further details. Serious inquires only:hillbilly:

5. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

I don't doubt that for a minute. :like:
    And there is certainly no need to defend yourself against the pig-ignorance foolishly spewed in the idiot's pea-brained post.

6. remix

remix Platinum Record

A few facts...

Just coz something is done in maize does not make it shit, just coz you code from scratch does not mean you have a particular great ear for sound...

A lot of snobbery in the music production world...

This gui doesnt seem too bad and im sure the sounds are fine...ive never used it, just like most of the sheep on here moaning haven't used it yet feel to knock it...

Everyone is a Gui expert, or a sound design genius nowadays yet have nothing to back this up?

im not one reasons biggest fan design wise but a lot of people do like his stuff so fair play to him and im certain hes no thief, although i do get annoyed that he does knock pretty much every gui that he hasn't done lol...

:shalom:

EDIT: i honestly think that StudiolinkedVST do not care about music or sound though. Purely in it for the quick money...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  7. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

Not surprised reading Jhon Blaze's revelations at all

That guy behind GUIs is self-admittedly behind slumdog millionaire and other bullshit vsts to make a quick buck from sheep wannabes, he and a few others from here... /btW his trademark is GUIs looking like it's arched or something, perspective mistakes which kids sometimes do when starting out in visual arts and that's one of the first things they learn not to do, that's mistakes in perspective...

Universities and colleges, also high schools are for a reason lol and I'm not taking about fake college establishments just to make money from wannabes, in those establishments there is only one rule, that's wannabes in, wannabes out... you don't even need a high school degree to get into some of them... that says a lot and puts everything in perspective...
    Consider yourselves informed about perspective, lol

BTW, provided video shows blatant rip off examples, you can't sample an instrument with the same pick up nuances throughout a keyboard range... unless you do a "cover" version of a sample library....
    Those who do not hear blatancy in those examples, reconsider your hobby, dear "engineers and musicians"...

On top of it all, since I'm in for a possible shit storm, all DAWs sound different, lol... that's why some vsts are incompatible with some hosts, because a host 'utilizes" it differently, either a DAW doesn't meet proper VST2/3/AU specification or a plugin itself, shitty cpu "saving" nonsense and so on results in all daws sounding different when summing multiple channels/busses with effects and instruments... that's why you can't compare POS cereal breakfast box to Pro Tools, where developers take considerable amount of time to ensure that an offline bounce sounds the same as real time bounce...

Good morning virtual reality, where everyone is an artist/musician, just because at school or internet he was led to believe that he can be anyone he wants and that everyone is "talented"...

8. willdathrill

willdathrill Producer

i know this is a no no, but can some one just send me the installer files for this?..
    i dont need anything else.. thanks:hillbilly:

9. Ash

Ash Rock Star

Ignite VST has updated Heat Up 2 to version 2.1.

Changes:
    • The Audio Engine has been improved and uses up to 15% less CPU.
    • Update V2.1 comes with an free Expansion Pack "RnB Essentials" with 130 additional Instruments in categories such as Bass, Bells, Plucks, Strings, Synths, Leads, Pads, Keys & Guitars.
    • New Wobble Filter: With Update V2.1 a tempo synced wobble filter has been implemented into Heat Up 2.
    • Velocity Damping: Update V2.1 implements the velocity damping feature into Heat Up 2 for more natural and realistic instruments.