If you had to save only your music or software, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by aymat, Feb 9, 2017.

?

If you had to save only your music or software, what would it be?

Poll closed Mar 9, 2017.
  1. Music... I'm shit at making tunes anyway!

40.7%
  2. Software... all music other than my own sucks!

59.3%
  1. muciones

muciones Kapellmeister

Why the hell you need a laptop with whatever when you can break the damn doors from any major studios out there. People will kill for food and stuff, we can make some dumb chords in multi million dolla' studio and kick Hanz Zimmer out of the door if he came by.

Want new hardware stuff, not buggy software with old laptop@@@@!!!

Also, if there is a mess outside, I will put that shit music I make on a high power radio and jam the rest of the radios so the survivors listen only to my shit music, until they like it.

Whatever radio they will power up, bang, my shit edm, trap, dusbtep shit.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

[​IMG]

3. TW

TW Guest

Do you mean the Music I created or the Music i listen to? Dont get it ...

Listen to my own music is like wanking to a picture of myself. It dosent work XD. :rofl:

I would save all the greate Music i love and would like to listen too.
    Thats more important than making own tunes. And because i am a musician, all my Music contains real instruments and vstis. I would need at least a guitar or a keyboard to make Music. So i stick with the library and listen to some good songs while i hunt/scavange for my dinner. :bow:

4. covaloid

covaloid Ultrasonic

I would probably save my piano over my music or software collection. You can always find all that stuff again anyways. Actually sometimes I think losing it all would actually be a blessing because then I would be forced to try to replace it all and would probably stumble across new and/or better stuff.

I still remember once (when I was younger) when I was desperately trying to stuff my digital piano in to my closet when the tornado sirens were going off and everyone else was taking cover. Sort of funny when I think back on it now, how would I even play it if the house was destroyed.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  5. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Ah that's fine! You just rescued what you love. It only becomes a problem if you hesitate wether to save your girl or your piano... :rofl:

6. Death Thash Doom

Death Thash Doom Platinum Record

Although I voted for ditching the software in favour of my music library, I do not believe I am utterly shit at writing my own stuff, it is just that I simply couldn't just listen to my own material so often, I barely do after I've finished it, I'm far too in love with music than I am in love with myself, So many albums that I could not live without, Music has always been there for me throughout the 33 years of my life no mat ter what/unconditionally, Whilst I can play and also fairly easily learn to play most of my favourite albums, It just isn't the same as listening as purely a fan. I can play for example anything Tony Iommi lay down on the first eight Black Sabbath albums, Same with Candlemass, Crowbar, Exodus, Slayer, Pantera, Down, Meshuggah, Cephalic Carnage, Psycroptic, The Red Chord, Darkthrone, Emperor, Marduk....and so on but it just isn't the same albeit as fun as it is than listening to the originals, It never will be.

All the best to all as always, Interesting hypothetical :wink:

Dean