iEarn Fist (me!) Hip Hop/Rap - Feedback Needed!

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by iEarn_Fist, Feb 25, 2020.

1. iEarn_Fist

iEarn_Fist Newbie

Hello!

I am a brand new member, and I've been looking for a community to share and receive feedback on about my music. I'm from Portland, OR, and I produce most of my own instrumentals. I record and mix myself and am always looking for that constructive feedback to improve my craft.

Please check out my unreleased EP that is still a WIP on my soundcloud, and let me know what you think? What does this ep need? How is the quality? What did you like and dislike?

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to give me an ear for a few minutes.

Cheers.

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I'm not much into hip-hop but man, it sounds awesome.
    It's already better than several commercial songs I've listened on the radio.
    Nothing I can improve, just listen to others fellas here who know better and keep it up! :wink:

4. iEarn_Fist

iEarn_Fist Newbie

I appreciate the fast response! I'm glad you liked what you heard, and thanks again for the feedback.

I will absolutely keep it up. I hope to share much more here and also hear other artists work. I love this stuff!

5. n12n0

n12n0 Kapellmeister

most of the threads here i skip.
    here i will drop my 2 cents.

dope! period. 100% my cup of tea.
    coherent as it is. big up!

p.s. followed on SC, not much there but these 2 tracks should be enough for you to see we are on the same lane..

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. iEarn_Fist

iEarn_Fist Newbie

Thanks man, I do appreciate the feedback. Super glad you liked it. I'll check out your soundcloud here in a few minutes.

Respect!

Update: Just peeped the soundcloud. I dont speak a lick of German but that shit sounds dope!

The quality is nice. Good stuff man, I followed back.