I you don't agree with people here they delete your post's CENSORSHIP

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by neo lover, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha

haha Ultrasonic

I think if the post is deleted, a message and a reason/explanation should still be displayed, gearslutz style. Otherwise you simply have no idea what's happening and the thread looks awkward and unfamiliar after all the cleaning.

2. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Someone pass the peace pipe :chilling:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Hey, haha I always leave a reason because I believe its fair to notify the member of changes. Cheers

4. ned944

ned944 Audiosexual

@JST, Your post were deleted because you used racial slurs that offended more than one member, multiple members reported the post it was explained to you why those posts were deleted. @Introninja, is doing a job, that is hard, and that @SAiNT has asked him to do. Almost all of the reports by members on posts are talked about and discussed by MODS before action is taken. We are human, and we are not above reproach.

@The Revenant your post about Sunny was deleted, because an open forum is not the place to discuss the criminal activity that may or may not be being engaged in by members at AZ. If this board is monitored by any Companies or Law enforcement, which I would say is a given, you put all members at risk by discussing things openly.

We are trying to make AudioSex, a better Forum, A step above the rest on the internet. First and foremost this forum is about music, not about any acivity or grievances anyone has at AudioZ.

This is going to continue to be our goal as we strive to make AudioSEX a better place in 2016

As i stated to you in a PM, and tried to explain in an open post on the thread you mentioned. You were making statements that while may have truth, you had nothing to back them up other than your word. No one knows who you, or what level of profession you have attained. so just because you say something does not make it gospel, you posted no links, articles or other facts to back up your statements. You are not the only one on this Forum who may be a professional so don't come at everyone with an attitude that says you should believe it because i said it.

So before this turns into another Rant filled thread that needs to be blocked, lets leave it where it is. As all of you know, if anyone has a problem with any of the MODS, anyone is free to contact @SAiNT and voice your concerns.

We do not favor Old Members over New members or any members over another, we do however, favor civil members over trolls, and those that look to incite flamewars and start trouble on this Forum. So lets keep the Peace my friends and let this community grow in 2016, We don't have to agree on everything, we don't have to see eye to eye on everything, but one thing we do have to do on this board is RESPECT Everyone.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    • Love it! Love it! x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Nicely explained... and again I vote to remove the Dumb rating... serves no positive purpose whatsoever.

Dislike.. sure.. its ur opinion.. but to label someone as dumb can only cause negatives. It's kind of offensive really.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. JST

JST Ultrasonic

One mans racial slur is another mans term of endearment.

Some of the deleted posts contained no possibly offensive language and only embarrassed your friends. You edited posts to undermine and weaken my arguments. That is favoritism.
    So what, how does that make you and your friends any less A bunch of ignorant and arrogant blow hards? You were obviously taking sides. Did you ask your buddies for a Résumé? Who the hell are they? You implied that they were successful professionals. Maybe in your dreams. Who do you think you are fooling?

7. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

Messy messy. I have no useful input here. Besides watch the latest Simpsons episode about Conrad. Some people need that. A shutoff valve. I support mods and members alike. But some things cant be spoken of publicly. Whether or not we agree or disagree or dislike. But theres a time and place. Neither of which fit in this situation. :mad:

8. haha

haha Ultrasonic

In pm, yes. But on the actual thread, like they do it on gearslutz. Instead of the deleted post you see a bar saying: post deleted by:... reason:...

Makes more sense to me.

Best.

9. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

JST.. u just joined.. have contributed very little and feel the need to start a bitchfest, sling insults and name calling??

If you don't like the way this place is ran... why not just leave mate ?

At least take a chill pill.. step back... deep breath, have a beer, relax... it aint worth all this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

What I need right now is less drama and more Bananrama:

11. Voo

Voo Platinum Record

The logo of these forums says "Sex Audio Sex" Professional Audio Lovers
    TRY acting Professional and quit the 14 year old girl drama crap

I see it coming... the few girls are going to ruin things for the masses that are respectful and helpful.
    FFS enough is enough. Its embarrassing to the Teams and the Community.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  12. The Iceman

The Iceman Kapellmeister

No one gives a flying phuck!! Get over it!

13. ned944

ned944 Audiosexual

This thread is now closed, it will stay closed unless @SAiNT feels the need for it to be opened again. It is serving no purpose other that to stir feelings of hate and division. This is not what this Forum Stands for or is About, I hope you all understand. Peace. Enjoy your evening. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks ned944

14. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

that's a stupid speculation and as a matter of fact - lie, therefore has no reason to stick around and stimulate other members to argue with you. You want to troll - go somewhere else, because in the end it won't end well :dont:

When post gets removed, member should simply receive a notification from responsible moderator.

ok, i will rename it to "Nasty". at least we can be sure it will make @(.)(.) happy.

other than that, this thread serves no purpose and @ned944 was right by closing it.
    Also thanks Introninja and Andrew for being active at the Report page :mates:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List