I you don't agree with people here they delete your post's CENSORSHIP

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by neo lover, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neo lover

neo lover Kapellmeister

You have to agree or they delete your reply's - Some people are literarily crying over David and if you do not wanna cry with them they delete your reply - How childish - It's like living in China ---

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Thank you & your entitled to your opinion, there is no censorship here, just rules enforcement.

• Agree x 9
    • Like x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
  4. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

u mean there wasn t.U can keep on calling it rules enforcement,it s not that chnaging names to things, they become something different

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

6. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

Of course there is no censorship... as long as you're not telling the truth about people AZ depends on to earn money.

[​IMG]

@Introninja
    :
    Hey winner, thank you for your predefined answer which enlightened me so well regarding the hypocrisy which prevails in this place. Good job.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  7. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

I have expected to receive backlash from some members like yourself & neo, I'm sorry you feel this way but you guys have to understand we mods have and will continue to deter & put stop to trolling & flamewars. If you feel any unjust kindly sent a pm to mod for your concerns. I have been very neutral & friendly towards you guys and other now banned members but I all I receive is disrespect and spam. No matter how upset you are me put yourself in my shoes and the position I hold and let me troll and spam your forum that you mod?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

I fully Don't know the problem your having with this site (it's a beautiful place truly) because your a really great member here. And we have had in the past very good convos so I know you mean no harm but Hypocrisy? That pic shows what we are doing to keep this site within the rules we govern. How much bashing does one need?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. The Revenant

^Sorry but speaking about Sunny's way to do business wasn't trolling nor starting a flame-war. We were only discussing very peacefully about something which has been CLEARLY STATED in a recent nfo from R2R (which is available everywhere). We did not disclose any confidential information, such as his real name or IP, and if you deleted our comments to please some people who have found our words a bit... embarrassing, that's the proof we were CENSORED - nothing to do with any rules violation.
    Where is it written in the rules that we can not speak about how someone make his business?
    Stop beating around the bush with your blah-blah and name a cat a cat.
    Thank you.

EDIT: I have ZERO problem with this site. I only want that ALL members can be aware about the way some people are destroying the "scene" (even if it's not obvious at first look and seems to be the contrary), so they may act accordingly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

I'm gonna just say this and get over with,

not really sure what's happening here, i really prefer to stay out of this, but i know there is bad and good people everywhere, not against talking about this subject or anything, but i think this place isn't for that purpose, it is for music, sharing getting and giving learning new things and meeting/talking with new people, if you wanna talk this out maybe we should create a sub forum or someplace where we can discuss this, without attracting unnecessary attention...

some people are in this for money, some others for music purposes, other to make wars, probably it's time to stop this, and that's what i see @Introninja is doing, maybe deleting "normal" & "peaceful" replies isn't the solution, but who knows...

anyway, i think this is the time for this thing to be settled for good, and make informations public for everyone to read, like what @SAiNT did about Cata, even tho R2R kinda cleared this already...

So Staff talk this out and come back to us with a real solution.

11. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

what do you want me to say? What would you have done in my situation? As stated before it's was a mods group discussion not my own I just do what best for Audiosex. What more can I say?

12. Willum

Willum Rock Star

@neo lover:
    I dont think it counts as censorship when they deleted my posts as well :)

@Introninja:
    Sorry for getting a bit upset in the other thread, thanks for removing the arguementative posts from both sides.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. recycle

recycle Guest

A masterpiece from 1934

Music by Frank Luther, taken from the "Mother Goose Songs" album

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

No problem, I try to do my best and look how clean that thread is now. Who would want to disagree :dunno:

15. The Revenant

Don't say nothing, you've said enough. It's now clear for everyone that we were censored not because we infringed the rules but because we were talking about something too much embarrassing to be said.
    And it's now that all the hilarious absurdity of your statement "there is no censorship here, just rules enforcement" takes its full extent. Congrats :like:

Note: I've edited my comment # 8, just in case you will have some difficulties to follow my reasoning.

16. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

it s the first time i talk to u yet u say u expected some backlash from me?interesting,because i dont remember having had anything to do with u in the past in any thread, and i dare u to prove otherwise if u can, but u can t.Nonetheless now u play the victim saying i disrespect u.Can u tell me when i disrespected u? No, u can t , because it never happened.But with this attitude it s YOU who are disrespecting me with the lies u said .I only said one thing: that there is actual censorship here, and i repeat it,it happened to me the other day when someone deleted a comment i made to a user who was bashing another one, and i wasn t particularly offensive, i simply told him that he had no reason to comment on something that wasn t in any way of his concern, since he was a mac user and the topic was about the use of a particular software in windows.There was really no need to delete such comment written as it was.THAT IS CENSORSHIP,but if u want to call it rules enforcement please go on,if u keep on repeating it u ll eventually believe it

17. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

Absolutely not true...
    if a post gets deleted, it is for a valid reason for sure.

ie. i reported the @The Revenant post about sunny, because the revealing of private matters went just to far ... I thought that it could seriously damage sunny, and if You think far enough, it could damage all of us in a certain way.
    I thing that a public forum is not meant for disclosing matters like that one. (and now again You posted a screenshot of the post in question! )

Be assured that the "Teams" can surely deal with him if they think it is necessary ... no need to instigate a "mob run" to hang the man.
    He (sunny) was of great service to all of us for Years... he made a mistake and pushed it to far, and now he must face the consequences.
    That`s it. We got the message, he is a dick!. ...but all the other private things about him are not of our concern.

I have nothing against The Revenant, nor I am affiliate in any way with sunny ... it was just common sense (IMO)

All the mods are incredibly tolerant in this forum, but You have to draw a line somewhere if You want the forum to continue functioning.

...if a post or two of Yours gets deleted, well, get over it ... it is a small price to pay for having a place like this one .
    (and if happens and You can`t sleep because of it, ask Yourself or politely ask the mods or @SAiNT why it was deleted... You will get an explanation; no need to open a thread ranting about it)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. KingzDubStep

KingzDubStep Ultrasonic

Have you ever lived in china as i heard the food is great and the women are very pleasing lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Since I feel you guys feel I'm wrong in my decision I will forward this information to Saint and get his opinion until then thank you for your concerns and looking forward to getting this resolved. Cheers & all the best.

Introninja out, peace

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. JST

JST Ultrasonic

I recently experienced the same thing in this thread:
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/mixing-room-acoustics.22704/

I was attacked by long term members, posts were deleted. I felt some of my comments, responses and questions exposed certain members ignorance and embarrassed them, as they were caught with their foot in their mouth.

Some of my comments were removed for a banned word, which I would've changed if given the chance. Other comments were removed for no valid reason, except that they so effectively demonstrated that the favored members assertions were pure malarkey.

Something Stinks!

21. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

@Introninja
    You are doing a great job... nothing to complain about from my side :bow:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List