I Will Mix Your Dance or POP Music Track for FREE

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by pamuma, Dec 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. pamuma

pamuma Newbie

Hii, Yes, that same for FREE. I have been producing for 6 years. But in recent months I've been focused on the university and now with the Christmas holidays I have more free time I want to train me in the mix. So if you are interested send me a message to [email protected] with the info and the stems in WAV because i use logic

PS: that the song has something of quality please or I will not mix it. Preferably if it is current dance pop or Edm, tropical house, moombahton.

Email:[email protected]

3. pamuma

pamuma Newbie

no one?

4. johndoehizzle

johndoehizzle Member

real cool of you to offer your services for free. do you have a soundcloud of before/after ?

5. pamuma

pamuma Newbie

No bro, because I never did it before. And for me the music is fun, it is no work, in fact I said it in case someone had some stems to spare or I was overwhelmed, I can help him out and so I can practice mixing. But I think that people have thought that I do it with the intention of stealing something from them. LOL

6. dragonhill

dragonhill Rock Star

If you are interested in practicing, there are plenty of places like indaba Music with stems for contest purposes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List