I will help you installing a plugin

Discussion in 'Job Listings: Finding, Hiring.' started by DECIAN, Aug 28, 2022.

1. DECIAN

DECIAN Member

If you are have issues with finding the plugin you're looking for or installation/validation issues, I can do the troubleshooting for you.

- Preferably Macintosh.

Just message me privately, if interested!

3. Barmaley (covid edition)

Barmaley (covid edition) Kapellmeister

And how to install KROTOS Weaponiser Fully Loaded, if I have license, but have no installer? ))

4. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Maybe that is very helpful and good. :yes:
    But it sounds a little sketchy, bro... :unsure:

Kind of ...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Anyone having trouble unhooking their bra, I can do it for you.

- Preferably DD.

Just message me privately, if interested!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

I can do it in my sleep... Ermm just to be clear, unhooking a bra, not installing a VST, unless VST stands for 'very special tits' of course!

M8 You're a bad influence on me :P

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

Unhooking that bra with just one hand is the easy part. Holding those DDs up for the remainder of the service may be where things get more jiggly so best use both. :winker:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. macros

macros Guest

I'm drinking Jack and I started blackin out. You ever black out? Or as I call it, time travel? You ever do that? Oh yeah! You know how it is -- you're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're in another bar. You're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're playing that knife game with a half-Indian somewhere in North Dakota, "Yeah! Yeah! Winner fixes the tranny! Yeah". You're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're in White Castle -- working there 3 years, STILL not assistant manager. Your buddies tell you to quit, but you can't 'cause you're banging the slow girl on the fry-o-later. They say she's a little retarded, but those titties ain't retarded!

-Dave Attell/Possibly Sylenth.Will.Fall

8. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

I have a friend who install warez software for some studios and he gets paid for that. That's very insteresting to me. I think if you can't install a plugin, you can't do a proper mix. I'll never understand people.

9. macros

macros Guest

studioz*

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. hani king

hani king Platinum Record

im posting this issue for anyone who have same issue

the issue is : roland latest plugins wont open its GUI after you load the plugins to your daw

i use win10/high end pc /studio one latest version as main daw and lately i noticed ROLAND newest plugins starting from jd-800 /jupiter8/jupiter4 as vst3 DO show up after S1 plugin manager scan them and you see them on the left side with other plugins
    so usually i drag a VSTI plugin in to the daw to create instrumental track and It open its GUI normally EXCEPT these 3 plugins
    (jd-800/jupiter 8 and 4 ) they do get IDed by the daw vst scan and load fine but when i click on the instrument icon
    it doesnt open (i can hear the first default preset of those instrument plugin but i cant see its gui

(i did contact roland staff for 3 times and everything they told me about a solution nothing is working (uninstall/restart/reinstall/ restart)
    clean scan by S1 daw/
    (they told me to open the host in notepad and remove blacked sites with 127.0.0.1
    nothing works after i removed those sites as well
    i asked them to create vst2 for me because all their vs2 works fine but they said they will only do vs3 only after jd-800
    they asked me if i have another daw so i installed FL studio and it works fine so i guess it must be S1 Issue ?

heres the strangest thing ,by coincidence ,i found a way around to open them by another plugin
    and that plugin is UNIFY (i scanned these 3 plugins inside unify and they open just fine through unify
    but cant be opened directly from daw

its not a big issue though running them via unify (even i told john skippy about it and he was more helpful than roland staff )
    but what if dont have unify to use roland fckd up plugins ? i would be really pissed off ...
    i never had any problems with S1 before as all plugins show up and run fine

i hope some genius can help me here ,because if this issue continues then its bye fkn bye to roland cloud products

11. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

Doesn't this amount to your friend getting paid for wareZ in da foist place? That an honorable living these days?

Edit: :guru:
    >

12. clone

clone Audiosexual

@hani king try out the plugin with Bluecat Audio Patchwork if you have it. You might be able to use it and/or change any settings once it is open. They had you delete all the entries in your hosts file because they figured you may have its connection blocked by deliberate entires. might want to see what you changed there.

13. mstlz1

mstlz1 Member

i can't get the BFD3 library to work. I have all the files but don't know how to make the install

14. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

15. mstlz1

mstlz1 Member

Mac... Yeah, I know the official way. My installer has issues with the drop down menu. I didn't get it from the official site. It is used and a gift from a friend but all legal

16. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Can you take a screenshot of it?
    Do you have a serial number and have you registered with Fxpansion? You need an account there!
    www.fxpansion.com/account/login/ You need the latest "LicenseManager" from Fxpansion.

Authorization with FX License Manager
    www.fxpansion.com/webmanuals/bfd3/installationguide/index.html?authorization.htm

17. Ambar

Ambar Producer

Kind of you:mates:

18. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Wasn't me... honest, but I'll have a pint of what you're drinkin' :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  19. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

You mean those DDoD's attacks on the romantic tool? Yeah, those suck. I mean, a friend of mine told me... :rofl::rofl:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

OMG ... :rofl::rofl::lmao::hahaha::hahaha:

21. hani king

hani king Platinum Record

thanks @clone for the help and you might be right i changed settings here and there ,because i got unhelpful replies from them
    blaming the issue on DAW and that got me confused even more

after you recommend bluecat patchwork i head to youtube for quick tutorial and indeed its easy to use and could solve the issue as another method reroute like unify did,I Found on download page thebluecatpatchwork is included in the VR 4 CE bundle so i might get that one
    and since i havent tried bluecat products before this might be good time to use them

thanks again man and much appreciated