I will appreciate your opinion ( Song idea)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Ryck, Aug 16, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Ryck

Ryck Guest

Hi guys!
    I have an idea for a song, but I'm not sure if it's a good one to follow.
    I will appreciate your opinion and advice
    Don't give importance to the lyrics, they don't say anything, I usually compose like this to get the melody fast.
    Thanks !

3. petrrr

petrrr Kapellmeister

good one for whom?

u need to be able to hear it from beginning to end before any of us

it reminds me of the beatles era or something its not something i would search and go to listen on youtube i think but i could see this playing on radio for people's passtime.

THe structure needs some improvement i guess.....those breaks with toms not sure if its the right choice or not, maybe it cuts a bit from the movement of going into the chorus which i didn't really hear, no idea

it depends what era the listener is too

maybe get 1-2 lines of lyrics out of those mumbling and see how to do it from that

the ending solo is really good, its like a badass solo, would be cool if the whole song was based on that attitude cause it really draws you in

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
  4. Ryck

Ryck Guest

thank you for your input.
    I have the same perception as you. That it resembles the beatles vibe and that the ending is more interesting than the rest. This was a base I had made for guitar solos (plucking). But today I got up and sang over that base and I liked it, but I wasn't sure, but I recorded it anyway. I wasn't sure because I said to myself, it sounds like something "common", something that has been done before. But I said, well, let's see how it turns out. After I recorded it I liked it, but I wasn't convinced. So I said, let's see what the guys at AS think.

Thanks again, I really appreciate the input!