I think I've finally got that hit record. ;)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by solo83, Jan 17, 2016.

1. kouros

kouros Platinum Record

That's not the point and even jazz progressions can only go so far... neither it is a good excuse for the "simultaneous contemporary plagiarism" that pop music is going through.

People make an effort to sound exactly the same as the new flavour of the week before. After a decade you might end up with 16 cool songs and 2456 copies.. and I am not even talking about upcoming artists that are built because they have a chance of sounding/acting exactly like some other established artist.

It's like people are being fed with the still warm shit they just pooped.. they don't even have time to let it dry and have some flies landing on it.

2. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

Neither one of those singers posses Adele's ability. Not even close. Horrible pitching, off key multiple times, overall bad performance by the lead singers in regards to proffesional artist. Come on man, how are we to have a serious debate when you're not even taking the debate serious? smh

3. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

how is that not the point? Did you even read what I wrote before commenting? lol The point is that music is going to be recycled, as for the production side of things are finite. Also because certain genres have to conform to a certain standard to even be considered said genre.

4. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

Also jazz music utilizes a broader spectrum of chord arrangements and stacks. In that genre the possibilities are literally nearly limitless

5. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

I'm done debating, because you lost an argument and now you're trolling people who are responding here...

Just for curiosity's sake, Bieber is equal or even better than Mercury, right? Just say it and let everyone be done here...

6. Soul1975

Soul1975 Platinum Record

Adele does have talent but there is definitely a lot of hype around her music.
    BUT,she is up there with some of the best in the past 10-15 years like Jill Scott,Amiel Larrieux,Joss stone etc.
    She's definitely not terrible.

7. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

Yeah i lost to your biased opinion, makes sense..lol. How do you lose an argument based around a subjective subject? Riddle me that. Also if you're trying to prove a point at least post videos of singers who can actually hold notes and hit the correct notes of a song. Yopu trolled this thread when you cited newbie gospel singers as better then Adele. lol

8. kouros

kouros Platinum Record

You're the one who's clearly not reading anything so.. I am out.

9. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

Beiber and Mercury? How are they relevant to the discussion again? Keep grasping for those straws, eventually you'll end up with something.

10. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

This place is obviously not a place of debate. Do people expect their opinions to not be challenged? What's the point of even engaging in discourse, if you're going to run off when your opinion is rebutted?

11. Adrianus Antonius

That's why Adele sounds literally shrieking and irritating to me and gospel singers "out of tune" (according to you) listenable to me....

Just for curiosity's sake, what would your answer be, you don't have to listen, they're known singers, you just answer it, what do you think?
    " Bieber is equal or even better than Mercury, right? Just say it and let everyone be done here..."

a brief answer? Does Bieber match mercury?

12. muciones

muciones Kapellmeister

Adele=music for sad, fat, single-forever women.

13. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

I thought you were done. I've already posted why those videos you gave were bad examples. At first I thought you were being sarcastic or joking, but you honestly feel that they're better singers. I know it's pretty silly to questions someones opinion of music, but i think you may need to get your ears checked. Either that or you're being disengenious and just have some strong irrational disdain for Adele.

14. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

Reminded me of an ole joke I heard once:

I saw a fat chick carrying a computer out of the cafe.
    I think it was a Dell.

(read it out loud if you dont get it :) lol

15. Off The Record

Off The Record Member

Some reality run by narcissists unfortunatley
  16. Adrianus Antonius

and I'm truly done, I'm not debating Adele anymore with you.
    So what is your take on, is Bieber equal or even better than Mercury? pure singing, characters aside.

17. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

Why are you even bringing Justin Beiber in this? Adele is light years ahead of him regarding talent. You're trying to contort the argument and put Adele in the category of shytty pop mainstream artist such as Katy Perry and Beiber. Your opinion is biased and it wont work here buddy.

18. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

Him bringing Justin Beiber in the argument is like someone bringing up Trey Songs to discredit how good Whitney Houston was. It's illogical.

19. Adrianus Antonius

Been nice talking to you, funny man... :rofl:
    As an adios to you, here is a girl in Supermarket, proving what I was saying all along, yeah I know "out of tune", "unprofessional" can't compare against Adele, bla, bla, bla... pop is shit bla, bla, bla.. Adele the only true professional, industry's savior, real talent, blab, bla, bla... but I won't answer to you anymore here... :)

20. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

More nonsense. This guy is silly. Bringing in strawmans, going on tangents, posting local gospel groups who can barely hold the structure of their song together claiming they're better then adele. Now this, a girl singing kareoke in a mall, claiming she's better then a 10 time grammy winning singer. Talk about delusions of grammar lol. If nothing else this was entertaining