I really don't want to F this project up! dark techno/something

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by ricefields, Jul 22, 2017.

1. ricefields

ricefields Member

hi. I'm doing this ghost project that is almost finished and I want to know what do you think about it.

the drop 1 and 2?
    the arrangement?
    the mix?

what could be improved?

thx!

3. Bill Vkerchi?

Bill Vkerchi? Kapellmeister

I find the kick very mid rangy and distracting, i can't tell anything about the rest, it probably will need adjusting too, but this is the biggest problem and it really fucks up the track. So yeah i would cut the annoying mids, add low end, and go from there, maybe you destroyed it with limiting that's why it sounds so midrangy, i dunno. There's probably a ton of work here mix-wise. The mix is quite bad, sorry m8. I would probably like how the second part goes, but i can't properly hear it.

4. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

Looks more that you try to make 4 tracks in one. Very confuse, and seems that you lost your line of thinking.