i need nexus 2 on mac really bad im even willing to pay like 50 bucks

Discussion in 'DAW' started by trapboi, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapboi

trapboi Newbie

im looking for nexus 2 for mac and im willing to pay 50 if theres a way to get maschine 2 for mac just the software im willing to pay for that too hit me back someone please

3. statik

statik Audiosexual

pay a bit more and buy the software

4. megablox

megablox Ultrasonic

"need cubase 8 willing to pay $5"

5. focusrite

focusrite Platinum Record

6. Deathklok

Deathklok Member

Let me guess. You just started making music — of the 'trap' variety going by your username — and you really, really need Nexus because it has that one sound that is going to make your first Beatport topping banger. Am I close?

First: Look, Nexus 2 — the latest version and expansions, at least — isn't getting cracked anytime soon. There are a lot of good synthesizers out there that, with a little elbow grease or the right sound-bank, sound much better than Nexus.

Second: If you're willing to pay for something cracked, you better get your moral code straight. Go work a part-time job and save up for the software you need, or resort to what's available to you.

7. Phil_27

Phil_27 Member

You were willing to pay for an overpriced Laptop/Computer.So you can pay for an overpriced and completely outdated piece of software.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Spacely

Spacely Producer

I want no I need a Victoria Secrets model really bad like now.... I'm willing to pay 5 dollar oh and I need a Ferrari also I can do another $5 let me know.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Not gonna happen. I'd say get a job and save up. That's the best I can say to you, as that's what I did to get my Nexus2. For the Maschine software separate/independent from the USB-port-raping hardware - it's available on a very close website to this forum - for free. Knock your socks off, do the thinking, you'll find it. Hint - check underneath your daddy's bed. We grown ups hide very neat things there.
    I love Nexus2 and own it legally, and am also on Mac. So if you want it, I recommend buying it with your own money. It's worth $200 at the moment, IMHO. I like the fact that a lot of the sounds are usable right out of the box. The newer expansions also do me best. It's for when I have a song in mind, but not enough time to make it - Nexus2 is my friend in this case. Though many of its sounds are obtainable easily with other synths like Massive, Reaktor, Spire, Omnisphere, and so on - which are also available for free on that same spot (under the bed).

10. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

I neeeed a McDouble, no pickles, willing to pay full price.... if delivered (230am)

OP.... no one is going to be 'hittin u back'

On a more serious note.. this thread should be closed and pinned as..

What NOT to do.

11. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Seriously? You're offering 50 bucks to a bunch of people on a forum whom you don't know and you honestly think that you won't get scammed?

Dude. Just think about it, okay?

12. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Requests are not allowed per forum rules. :no: