I need Help with the crack Waves 9 R21

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rafadecai, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Rafadecai

Rafadecai Newbie

Anybody could tell me how the R21 Waves 9 is activated?

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

have you read the nfo? open it in notepad

4. dmoll

dmoll Ultrasonic

delete old stuff from waves
    then installed the new version of waves
    patch with the patcher the dll not the dll in the vst plugin folder but rather the folder c://
    the patched dll must go and overwrite in the vst plugin folder
    last but not least drag the overwrite dll to the vst2shell exe not open the exe from vst2shell just drag it into
    and that was all
    hope that helps

5. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Rafadecai,

After completing the Installation of that Bundle 'v9r21', you must FIRST to 'patch' the indicated Files thanks to the provided 'Team R2R' Patcher/Crack.
    For this, simply launch that 'Team R2R' Patcher, and when it will ask you to locate the Files to be 'patched', simply indicate the Path that's shown in the following Image, then launch the 'Patching' Process... *yes*

[​IMG]

When that Process is finished (it can take a while, don't worry... and be patient !), the last step you must to do is to 'Copy' & 'Paste' ('overwrite') the desired/needed 'Waveshells' Format(s) that you plan to use within your DAWs using these depicted in the Image that just coming to be 'patched'.
    The original installed 'Waveshells' for the various Formats are located in different places of your System. Either you know where they are, thus you can 'overwrite' these as is, or you don't know exactly where they're located, and in this case, I suggest you to launch a 'Search' through your HD ('C:') to find their respective locations.

Example :
    You want/need to use the '64bit' Versions of your 'Waves' Plugins. Launch a 'Search' for : 'WaveShellVST 9.3_64.dll' (or 'WaveShellVST 9.3_64.vst3', if you want to use the 'VST3' Format instead). Simply make exactly the same with each desired/needed Format(s).

By cons, don't forget that during these searches you'll also find the already 'patched' Waveshells (these that are depicted in the Image) located in ...\Waves\Waveshells\... <-- here !
    So, don't confuse these !!! :wink:

6. ferhatyildirim

ferhatyildirim Newbie

Hello,

I ran the patch as admin and no success, uninstalled and installed so many times and this is my patch log every time;

"Start Patching
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Applications\CODEXAppCore_Win32.dll
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Applications\ElementAppCore_Win32.dll
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Applications\GTRCore_Win32.dll
    Not Patched : C:\Program....................
    Successed : 0
    Finished"

I just patch using 'shell2vst & shell2vst64' and it allows me to use all the Waves Plugins. I locate here inside: "......\Waves\Plug-Ins V9".

I apologies but, even if you locate installation files elsewhere the Waves_Patch does not work..!

Regards, :bleh: :bleh::)

7. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ Yildirim,

Well... here you have my 'R2RLOG' related to that 'Waves v9r21' Bundle :

Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\ReWire\WavesReWireDevice.dll
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\ReWire\WavesReWireDevice_x64.dll
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\ReWire\Win32\ReWire.dll
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\ReWire\x64\ReWire.dll
    Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Waveshells\WaveShell-VST 9.3.dll
    Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Waveshells\WaveShell-VST 9.3_x64.dll
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Waveshells\WaveShell-WPAPI_1 9.3.bundle\Contents\Win32\WaveShell-WPAPI_1 9.3.dll
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Waveshells\WaveShell-WPAPI_1 9.3.bundle\Contents\Win64\WaveShell-WPAPI_1 9.3.dll
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Waveshells\WaveShell-VST3 9.3.vst3
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Waveshells\WaveShell-VST3 9.3_x64.vst3
    Not Patched : C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Waveshells\WaveShell-DAE 9.3.dpm
    Successed : 25
    Finished

As you can see, almost all of these are stated as 'Not Patched', however I get exactly 429 Plugins available and fully playable ! *yes*
    So, explain me what's going on... and I don't even use the 'Shell2vst' Option, I get these working perfectly in their 'original' form... *yes*

By the way, Best Regards to you too !!! :bleh: :rofl:

8. Rafadecai

Rafadecai Newbie

You can make a video to see how you activated it?

9. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

I know the activation process is a little bit more complicated now(?), so try using an earlier version, R18 for example? but you need to read and follow the install instructions correctly

10. SachinNair

SachinNair Newbie

Please anybody tell me, I used Vst2Shell I got the Plugins in my Cubase 7 Elements directory, but the misery is that I now dont want those vst . I want everything normal back again . What should I doo to revert the changes caused by VST2SHELL

11. Randym

Randym Newbie

You have to go into properties on the shell2vst and click compatibility and click "change for all users" then select "run this program as admin" then drag one waveshell.dll file at a time and itll create a "waves" folder of each plugin for you to upload to your daw! Although for some reason the 64bit versions aren't complying too well!> lol idk why but for some flstudio 12 wont detect the 64 bit waveshell only 32bit, and neither will adobe audition cs6. I accidentally managed to get them to load in FL studio one time by accidentally deleting all of the 32 bit Waveshells and i guess it had no choice but to find the 64bit, but for some reason i can't find a way to keep both at the same time. IDK, I'm still trying to figure it out, but its way easier than it seems, you literally press one button and then copy and replace 6 files. 32VST 64VST 32VST3 & 64VST3. It's really that simple! Ableton Live Suite 9.5 can pick both 32 and 64bit up with no problem. IDK why FL is being so complicating, and I know by 2 reasons that the 64 bits won't load. You can watch the Waveshell start to load in the plug-in manager when you scan but then it disappears and you can't find it anywhere, and the other reason being that you can click the settings of each plugin you load and it says 32bit, but there was one time where I accidentally was pasting the plugins all over trying to figure out how to merge them all together for Ableton Live and accidentally messed something up with them and they wouldn't load into Adobe Audition CS6 at all! So I was deleting them to reinstall waves mercury v9.30 r2r (d33pstatus****) and I already had FL Studio 12 open and I went to click the Waveshell file to add to the channel cause thats how you load them into FL Studio, you can load each plugin to it with the shell2vst but that takes up way too much space and its messy. It's easier to use the Waveshell file and it'll load with a type of bar that says "none" and you click it and the entire Waves Mercury bundle will pop up on a transparent window. Then click which one you want and it'll load, but I'm still trying to figure out how to be able to have both 32 & 64bit. So far I haven't been able to "accidentally" delete any of the files to bring back up the 64s. IDK what the hell I did but its irking me so badly! LMAO, but I know the feeling of thinking way tooo much and hard about cracking software.. its okay I over thought the shit too! It took me forever to crack Adobe Audition CS6, when in reality all I had to do was drag one file and boom! Cracked! LOL, hope this helps! I'm sure someone will get some use out of it! You folks are far too vague sometimes you don't realize that some people have no clue what any of this is, and just expect everyone to automatically know it! Goodluck folks!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
  12. Randym

Randym Newbie

UPDATE************* ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!! TO USE 64BIT WAVES IN FL STUDIO 12 YOU HAVE TO REROUTE THE SCAN FROM BEING ABLE TO PICK UP THE 32BIT ONES. WHAT I DID WAS CREATE A SPECIFIC FOLDER FOR THE PLUGINS I NEED FOR ABLETON LIVE SUITE 9.5, FL STUDIO 12, & ADOBE AUDITION CS6. SO FAR THATS THE ONLY WAY IVE FOUND TO UPLOAD THE 64BIT WAVESHELLS INTO FL STUDIO!!! TRIAL AND ERROR FOLKS. =]]]]

13. Randym

Randym Newbie

Lol yeah that does look a little crazy now looking at it. but this shit has me going nuts trying to be able to store both 32 & 64 bit waves into fl. shits beatttttttt bro. its either one or the other. >.<

14. Randym

Randym Newbie

Spam?? It's hardly irrelevant. I just copied and pasted it to each person that didnt understand the directions. For all we know they couldve just given up because of how stupidly simplistic it really is, but we tend to over think things. and vague directions, with cocky replies dont help, when someone needs help doing this shite. Its not my fault they lack proper details. good day sir =]

15. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Holy mother of god, thank you for the ignore functionality of this forum software.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

wow. im going to use that too frafikmushi. I guess there is a first time for everything afterall :)

17. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

@Randym - Do not use CapsLock so vehemently next time, it's both hard to read and completely unnecessary. I fixed it for ya this time. But next time there will be repercussions. Please do think before posting anything, and learn to consolidate your posts. One of them was enough, no need to post duplicates.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  18. U-Kadian

U-Kadian Kapellmeister

Behave Andrew.. he was trying to help :dont:

19. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

@U-Kadian I agree, that's why his post wasn't removed. But it's redundant, to say it softly, to use uppercase all the time. It's like shouting.

20. U-Kadian

U-Kadian Kapellmeister

sometimes Andrew we leave our caps on by mistake and write a long message.. what do we do? delete it or post it? we post it.. we know we shouldn't use caps cus it is annoying.. but just saying that sometimes we leave our caps on by mistake... i hate caps like anyone.. but he was trying to help.. but i see your point Andrew.. just my opinion mate :mates:

21. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

The "perp" posted the same capslock wall of text six or seven times. Posting after Posting, each at a lenth of over half a page. It looked really more like a furious rage and not like a try to help.
    Andrew is a very considerate moderator and his effort to edit and correct the posting has to be valued.
    I, in his place, would just have deleted the stuff due to the deliberate negligence of netiquette.