I need help finding a plugin

Discussion in 'Software' started by nac, Mar 4, 2017.

1. nac

nac Newbie

hey guys,

i'm searching for a plugin where i can create sounds like these:

thank you

3. RedThresh

RedThresh Producer

Well there is numberous layers, not only one, and I think it's mostly done with Samplers/WT Synths, + resampling (you can hear some reverse effects, organic samples played as source maybe, etc). Kontakt, Serum, Massive and some post-process/DAW editing will get you there.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  4. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Yeah like RedThresh said... sounds like some not-that-unusual pads with reversed instrumental one shots. Easy enough to do/find. Sure you could find some pads like that in Omnisphere or probably any u-he synth. Then just find yourself a nice plucky instrument to reverse.

5. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Well, since there are several layers of sounds in this "pad" you could probably do them with some freeware synths, organ library for kontakt and some percussive found sound samples (and bandpass filters, delay, reverb, reverse sample feature in your DAW, etc).

6. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

This sounds like a happy accident & opportunity. He/she started with a PAD progression, then that was reversed (just to see what it would sound like), then he said "that sounds cool! I'll keep it reversed", so he built up the reversed PAD's chord progression by reinforcing the chord progression with other bread n' butter sounds using chords. So, sometimes you wind up with cool sounding phrases by building layers in unorthodox, and out-of-the-box ways. The hard part is complementing that phrase using the same type of unorthodox techniques from scratch. Analogy : it's like randomly finding an earth-like world in your telescope, and then wanting to find another one within the next 5 min. Aphex Twin - Richard D. James is really good at this. So is Lusine.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List