I need help adding UVI Workstation Licenses on Mac

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Metrraalex, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Metrraalex

Metrraalex Noisemaker

Hello, I have read some forums that explain how to add UVI R2R licenses in Windows, but I need an explanation to add them from Mac, in Windows you have to go to the "ProgramData" folder but in Mac where we have to go??? Thank you so much.

3. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

there is no mac version of UVI workstation that was cracked by R2R .......its only for Windows

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Metrraalex

Metrraalex Noisemaker

well, what a pity, the truth is that that plugin looked very good, thank you very much

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

it's ilok. Any of that content is mostly made for Falcon. Workstation is their free Player app. (like many free Kontakt libs are usuable with kontakt player) It runs great on mac, even my slow one. But v3 is probably almost right around the corner anyway; as they just released the version 2.86 pretty recently: VERSION: 2.8.6 | Updated: 2023/06/01. Last update was 4 months ago, so maybe they will stretch it out until Black Friday to release Falcon v3. There is some free content around you could use with Workstation only, but not a lot. You can use paid legit content in Workstation also, but I don't see much of a point. And of course, maybe you can dual boot or VM a Windows, or put audiogridder on a pc.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
  6. Metrraalex

Metrraalex Noisemaker

Well, what I want is to use the UVI "Key Suite" Library on Mac, if someone knows how to do it that would be great, but as I have been told before, on Mac there is no version of UVI Workstation with ilook cracked "R2R", I hope someone finds the answer

7. clone

clone Audiosexual

Nothing "Cracked" from UVI can be used directly on a Mac. There are Libraries (called Soundware) that you can pay for, and then use inside Workstation without having to buy Full copy of Falcon2.

Nothing from R2R will work on MacOS. The Operating System where the player "lives" must be Windows. Virtual Machine, possibly; or Dual Boot to Windows on your Mac.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
  8. Atlantis84

Atlantis84 Platinum Record

if u really want it and feel like u can't live without it ...u can catch it on sale and when it go's on sale it be pretty dam cheap for all them models it literally has more models than Spectrasonics Keyscape i don't remember the exact price of Keysuite it was cheap last year when i seen it on sale i was like woo it go's on sale every year too... the thing is u will not be able to use falcon with it untill u buy falcon .....u will be able to use the UVI workstation which is free but ugly as shit ......falcon looks so much better