i need firmware 1.10 akai mpd 24 for windows

Discussion in 'PC' started by guitarie, Sep 2, 2012.

1. danfuerth

danfuerth Kapellmeister

Hi there,

midi yoke are just the virtual drivers they are used to route midi from one app to the other .

MidiOX receives the Midi from my Edirol interface then ( setup inside Midiox) it sends the midi to Midi yoke OUT port 1

Inside the Daw ( in this case Reaper) I have Reaper set to Midi IN on Midi Yoke IN 1

The reason I do this is I have older hardware and MidiOX runs on the front end of all midi coming into my PC. This way you can filter anything you wish, send, monitor the Midi Data live as it comes in , check any timing errors, and of course have a full blown Sysex editor going to send patches or receive program dumps.

I have not had any issues with latencies, around 1.5 ms ( modified edirol FA101 registry settings) I made 3 reg entries 1.5 ms, 2.5 ms and 6.5 ms ( for more mixing than live Guitar FX ( when I am at home )

I noticed that many intefaces do not have open INF driver files ( they are basically text files) and also no Reg settings to playing around with.
    This is the primary reason why I got the Fa101 a couple of years ago, I downloaded the drivers first and checked them out before I purchased the interface.

And Thanks for the comments. And I really hate it when tools are hidden or locked away from people just to control them.

THanks again ;o)

2. guitarie

guitarie Kapellmeister

yes Dan for president! :wink:

3. danfuerth

danfuerth Kapellmeister

LOL I would probably get assassinated the first day of office when I would tear down ALL CENTRAL BANKS!!. One bullet coming my way let's hope I can pull a NEO move on the bullet LOL

Your welcome, and pass this file to anyone who needs it.

Thanks

4. Forum Noob

Forum Noob Newbie

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

YOU SAVED MY WRETCHED SOUL!

My MPD24 was worthless and Akai Professional doesn't provide the firmware updates on their site; even for registered users. I would have been stuck with a brick without your assistance. This is the first time I've ever joined an open forum and posted any comments. OMG THANK YOU. :wink: :rofl:

5. danfuerth

danfuerth Kapellmeister

LOL you can thank the japanese hehehe as their websites are not very secure LOL

Somehow that file was locked away in a developers website for Akai products.

Glad I did this as many people need this file.