I need a new studio chair, any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Studio' started by Shouylderpain45ed, Sep 5, 2022.

1. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

Best Answer
    the best resource for office chairs:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/Beyondtheofficedoor

2. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

I found my current chair on the street 19 years ago and took it home much to my wife's chagrin. It is the best chair I ever had hands down. The fabric seems as new as the day it came out of the showroom, the cushions as firm still as a young twenties something's boobs. It is height adjustable as well as the back is movable as you like. It has no mark of which firm manufactured it so I can't pass on the brand. Lucky me.

3. macros

macros Guest

as always I'm answering with a non answer, but as someone who's been diagnosed for years with ADHD I've found one of the best things Ive done for my posture is buy a little pomodoro timer thing for my desk. the timer part doesn't really matter, that's just cause the other half of not being able to focus is being hyper focused on something- like a shiny computer screen making sounds. so I use the timer to remind me to get up, move, hang off the pullup bar, stretch blah blah.

no matter how good the chair or your posture is, eventually being static for too long is gonna suck. those first two things sure help, but I find conciouslly made stretch breaks to help just all around, bit of a mental break and such too. anyway, pretty obvious of course but I tend to miss things like that a lot.

4. Kluster

Kluster Audiosexual

Source Office Furniture, Calgary, Canada.

5. fabioless

fabioless Noisemaker

Thank you. Much appreciated. Have a great Thursday!