I Need a Lyricist for my album project (folk, world)

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by webhead, Jul 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

Hi all. I'm planning about an online album and making the music for it. As the style, I can say world, folk, and maybe classical pop. I have a couple of soprano friends and at least one of them gave her promise, so I need a lyricist. I'm talking about 9-10 tracks as an album.

You can hear 3 of the songs from that soundcloud playlist. Excuse me for unfinished mixing. I didn't want to work more without vocals. The second song is not purely instrumental. I added a choir track on it to tell you about the vocal melody on my mind.

I wrote something to be a start, you can fix it and then we look forward. I don't have a limitation for the lyrics. They even can be fantastic, but I don't like cheap love songs and using bad words. Also, I'll may try to get advice from you for every song :} So, if you wanna help, I'll be pleased to answer your questions and talk other details. Thanks for reading.

3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

like the ballad one, did you work in Ableton? trying to decide what piano you used...

4. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

Nope, I'm using Studio One and that piano sound comes from NI The Giant.

5. Deist

Deist Newbie

Hey there Spidervis!

I'd be glad to give a hand on your project.
    I've been a singer myself for more than 20 years, in various bands from 70's style prog-rock to melancholic doom/death metal acts, so I'm no stranger to poetic/nature/mythology-oriented lyrics.

If you haven't received other (better? ^_^) offers yet, let's talk the details over (following in this thread or via PM -- whichever).

(If needed, I may provide you with a few samples of what styles and themes I can use)

-- DeisT

6. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

I'm sending a pm to you Deist. You're the second one who wanna help. I'm interested in your background.