I NEED A LICENSE FILE FOR ISOTONIK STUDIOS PREDITOR 2 M4L DEVICE.

Discussion in 'Software' started by CharlieCrizzle, Sep 30, 2019.

1. CharlieCrizzle

CharlieCrizzle Kapellmeister

I got a download of this device they have put out and apparently they seperately email you your license file , so the download file going around is incomplete. you have to drag an isotonik license.txt file into the app once you have it installed for everything to work apparently. Is there any work around for something like this? Can anyone upload a working download or atleast provide me with a license ? I have a shit load of nice m4l devices i can trade or give out to anyone willing to help out

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

You are here since September 2019, you should know that requesting warez is not allowed here.
    I will let this thread open in case someone knows a work around though.
    But no link to license or other warez can be posted here.

4. CharlieCrizzle

i posted something on the sister site and a mod told me to post the problem here. My apologies

5. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

It have been me, but it's not the same to explain a problem expecting help, than asking directly for a file.

6. CharlieCrizzle

its my bad. I should have known better