I make Serum Presets for Krushclub, DNB, etc. Click here for more info

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by GoodnightKENSHIN, Jun 8, 2024.

1. GoodnightKENSHIN

GoodnightKENSHIN Noisemaker

I've made a lot of presets on Presetshare, and I have a lot of subscribers there too. (TOXYN) Despite the fact that I've actively promoted my songs on the platform where I'm most well-known, I don't seem to be gaining much traction.

Can any of y'all do me a favor and play this song?

If you have Spotify, Pandora, or Deezer, I would really appreciate it if you played this and added it to your playlist.

Thank you very much for your time.

3. krameri

krameri Platinum Record

I don't use Spotify, Pandora, or Deezer. But I went to YouTube and gave you a listen and a Like. I don't think I've heard music quite like that before. I liked it. What is that genre called?

4. GoodnightKENSHIN

GoodnightKENSHIN Noisemaker

Well, I was mainly going for Krushclub, like Odetari and all these modern hyperpop artists, but there's no bitcrushing, so if this song were a genre, I would call it... Witchclub. I can't help but wonder if this will start some kind of movement. I sure hope it inspires something.

Hyperpop is notoriously flexible. It's like we never run out of subgenres, considering we make a new one every other year.