I just bought the COMPLETE AIR INSTRUMENT BUNDLE by less 70 pounds!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Emix(L)oops!, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Emix(L)oops!

Emix(L)oops! Noisemaker

Hi!
    I just sign up to share with all of you one of the best deals i´ve shoped.

At PluginBoutique´s you could find a upgrade bundle sale at 67 pounds including ALL Instruments, expansions and FX by AIR Instruments (Hybrid, Structure, Strike, Velvet, Loom, Transfuser etc.. nearly 80 GB of sounds and software ) Formerly these plugs was RTAS only, but now the developers extended to AU and VST (Mac & PC). In my opinion they are serious VST, Samplers an DSP´s.
    But this is not an add, so follow...
    If you don´t have any AIR instrument maybe is not big deal, BUT... if you have at least ONE licence, you can upgrade from it. So, you should buy a single plugin with his licence to upgrade to whole package (the less expensive one could think) Well guys the less expensive are the insane offer to the Xpand!2 at... $ 1 (!) that actually I,ve seen here: https://audiosex.pro/threads/air-music-technology-xpand-2-99-off-1.26328/#post-208266.
    So, you should buy the Xpand at $ 1 first and then upgrade for 67 pound. A hard to find bargain don´t you?