I have Steinberg Dongle, Can I use Nexus 2.3.3 and above now?

Discussion in 'Software' started by tjgoa, Apr 6, 2014.

1. tjgoa

tjgoa Ultrasonic

I'm getting halion sonic 2 and needed the dongle which should arrive in the mail within two days. I know refx nexus would use the same dongle and I'm now wondering if it were possible to use the latest version of nexus using the same dongle. I know that refx nexus 2.3 and above has a lot of great sample packs and it hasn't been officially released for years because they can't crack it. So would I be able to run it now assuming I'd find the later releases. I know there is a shaky 2.3 out there on the net but still doesn't quite work? Anyone know of the retail installer package and maybe the add along keys for the vsti and sample banks. Thanks and While im waiting for halion sonic 2 any thoughts on it or know of good tutorials? Peace~Tim

3. trakuna

trakuna Noisemaker

Short version: No. :)

4. Pm5

Pm5 Ultrasonic

Nope, but you should be able to get a discount if you already have a dongle.

5. tjgoa

tjgoa Ultrasonic

Thanks, does refx use the same online authorization as steinberg then?

6. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Yes it certainly does, just as transparent if you know what i mean.​