I have never downloaded software from Audioz, only instructional videos, drum samples, viable?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Reuben123, Dec 5, 2019.

1. genophyte

genophyte Producer

free kontakt player and anything from the sister site by 0on3 is a solid way to get started with much worry.

also there are a fuckton of giga and soundfonts around that are free if you want to take the time to make them sound betterer

2. TaxiDriver

TaxiDriver Platinum Record

Dear @Reuben123, I'll just share my experience as I see you are considering NI products. I just took advantage of the 50% off an got myself the K12 Ultimate Collectors. I already had the K12, so it was 499 for me.. some things to consider IMHO:

- the sentence to "Buy Kontakt and just download the libraries" everyone is quoting, shows that you have little experience with how things work in pirate-land ;). It takes some practice and experience. Of course, if you choose this route, we can and will help..:)
    - I would never buy NI individual products e.g. Session strings PRO. It is also true, that I don't make disco-funk only. This is because, if you later decide to buy Horns PRO and the Chic bass (Scarbe-MM) and maybe some keys.. you'll be way over Komplete12 bundles.
    - The truth is - for funk you need K12 Ultimate and you'll never even use 50% of the bundle.. but still. You have to be absolutely sure you only need this and that, otherwise. If you later decide to go for a bundle, you'll have double licenses.
    - Try to get a good deal on K12 Select or even better Standard and then upgrade for -50%. I got a 100$ voucher back then (downloaded K12 select free..). It's probably their marketing scheme, but you don't have the time. Look for cheap SW/HW bundles..

For me the perfect scenario would still be "Try before you buy". Complete a project with "borrowed" things from the sister site and then buy what suits you. Maybe you'll find out NI isn't for you, or something..
    Good luck :wink:

Off topic msg(!):
    If if wasn't for sister and this site, I would NEVER spent thousands of € on SW (and those HW toys). NI and others, take notes!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

THIS!
    Same here.

4. Creme

Creme Kapellmeister

Despite the fact that i actually have most of the licence, i 'm running most of my plugin with cracked version. Alwayz found it more convenient for me (on Os X at least). So technically i never seen any difference. This has been made entirely with crack (Battery 4, Omnisphere, Sylenth, Synthmaster, Kontakt)