I Found "Alors On Danse" Samples!

Discussion in 'samples' started by DMoudRX95, Sep 17, 2022.

1. DMoudRX95

DMoudRX95 Newbie

Hi, I'm new to the forum here. I'd like to share my finding of some samples from Stromae's famous song "Alors On Danse", but unfortunately I couldn't find the other two instruments (Original Drum Kits and 90s Synth), but if anyone can help find them, DM me here, or you can write to my email, it's added there in the description to my video. Tell me which bank the Reason was taken from, you can also attach the video proofs. When I can get all the samples from the song together, I plan to do a project on Reason and share everyone, (and I'm thinking of doing stems for those who can't use Reason), in a my new video, and I'll also mention you in the description of the new video! I'm sure many of you have wanted to use a bassline and a saxophone, maybe even a 90s synth. Let's do it!

All I need to find is a 90's Synth (It's an NN-XT Sampler preset) and the original Drum Kits from the song, Redrum Plugin was used! The rest of the information, you can find in my video I made. I hope you'll find it interesting!

Here's the link to my video:

Some excerpts from the video:

Sax.png Bassline.png

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. belalugosi

belalugosi Producer

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022