I feel Humanity is great & Love is the Answer.Peace!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Spyfxmk2, Sep 11, 2018.

1. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

love compassion and dedication.

2. Grok

Grok Producer

What Time Is Love ?

3. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

its to sick to understand for people who new to this stuff...they believe highly in black magic..believe it or not..washington is full of temples ...watch a yt video bout rome and vaticans underground church..its not jesus painted on the wall...its the one...no shit..

vatican is religoius chef state
    london is chef state of finance
    washington is chef state of executive

as somebody said here ...upperclass means not wealth it means birth rights...we living under modern hidden aristocrats ...and people cant see whats infront of them anymore...in past i thought pah mk ultra...ok a bit but come on...today i think its all mk ultra everywhere..industry brainwash...tv,tablet,facebook,whats up,bildzeitung,berlin tag und nacht...over her young people dont kno what real food is anymore soon
    ----
    good you all kno what love is and what it can do...but people out there get dumber and dumber...polarization is their biggest tool...watch ukraine...neighbours wars initialilisiert by TV..people hate their fellow countrymen cause tv says their terrorsts...and in the meantime frakking and monsanto go own the peoples land

LIKE IN RUANDA genocide was initialiezed by radio polarization

and who owns radio and tv....??

this elite people salomon pharaoh azkenanzie want so much negative energy on earth so jesus comes back...but he will fight with muslims then...cause he never said he is a god...like cristians hold them nowadays, as a god , no its gods son...so is the story...also hearable in hollywood tv serie bout isis 'the state'..but in the story for the muslems jesus comes back for helping them against the west which goverments murderd millions of muslems ...

there was plenty of ancient mutely motion picture in america but it got all destroyed by freemasons cause the majority was bout the occult...look at todays hoolywood party's..occult
    euro tunnel openning...occult...the masses as zombies who never can climb their fence...watch it

believe me im not religious..i hate that shit..i got my own...i see wonders everyday...people cant see them..earth is heaven ...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  4. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Well i feel it is time for some Terence McKenna here :bow:,Peace :bow: :

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2018
  5. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

their are times to listen music and times to read and times to stand up....

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

but its to late..im glad i have no kids..forgive me
    .they doing this a long time and the lies even not imaginable by the people..
    look to america...look to china...look to africa..look to EU,look to east europe,look to south america...

and pleae guys watch a interview with assad

[​IMG]

7. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Poor George. I always have sympathy for people who have difficulty expressing their feelings.

Seriously though, he does point out tings that are true. But they are only x% of "how things are" in the complicated cultural matrix.
    For example: If everything is how he says, yet despite that, absolute poverty levels have dropped radically throughout the world (and George also likes to harp on the US's bad influence on the world, and the woes of capitalism).
    So, perhaps the great improvements in average standard of living are not DUE TO global capitalism, but DESPITE it?
    It doesn't seem that is the case, but it is possible.
    Well a more comprehensive portrayal of "how things are" gets complicated, frustrating and eventually boring.
    Somehow i think George himself is in that club he talks about.
    Imagine a shitty culture where you can get paid gobs of money to bitch and moan about the system that allows you to get paid gobs of money to bitch and moan about it.
    LOL George...LOL

8. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

muh conspiracies, muh confirmation bias, muh muh muh occult knowledge muh rest of you just not smart enough or haven’t been woke muh.

muh muh mental shackles! muh it’s all a lie!

Well, it was a nice thread with a positive message, for a moment anyways.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

I sense the presence of a skeptic here...
    Funny thing how skepticism is often viewed as cynicism, but to me it is the opposite.
    It SAVED me from cynicism, finally giving me ways to determine who to trust, about what and to what degree, given our flaws...what to expect from people (what is reasonable, given our flaws).
    Oh I am still cynical.. some things deserve cynicism...and some deserve almost childlike enthusiasm.
    For all our flaws, accounting for how "evil" humans can be, no other animal has our degree of compassion, and foolish love.

10. Herr Tony

Herr Tony Producer

(((who))) is exactly destroying the world korgrog?

11. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

I am pretty sure he means Disco

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  12. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Well i would like to thank everyone for their thoughts :)
    Back to "silence" now.....for me it is where insights happen....
    ...here is one...
    Paradox is an important key to life.

i'll leave you with this :

[​IMG]

13. Citrik Acid

Citrik Acid Platinum Record

just :mates:, :goodpost: <3

14. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

just one thing i have to say i forgoten...
    humaniy as such is not bad....it goes badder and badder yes , but its initialized...i was always on first front to say humanity is earth's cancer...no man so wrong....billioneers/elite are earths cancer...and they send daily message through media to hate ourselfs

15. Grok

Grok Producer

Some of us will laugh at what you say, but some of us know that you're saying simple truths.

These deviant "elites", yes they believe in black magic, yes they do black magic (one example : the 9/11 televised public human sacrifice to their god, at the exact date of the change to the "new aquarius era" ; not many of us are conscious about these kind of details ; this was also intended to "show their power" to the initiates everywhere in the world).

But they will loose, by themselves. There is not even the need to fight them, they will simply fall, by their own madness. Beware to not fall with them.

We have better things to do.
    One of them is to be conscious, another is to search the truth, the main is to learn how to connect with Love, with a capital "L", and practice this connection when learned (to learn this, it has at first to be searched ; those who search find it, soon or later).
    Some say that : "Love is not a feeling, but the true substance of the Creation".
    The Spiritual Magic exists ; it is neither black magic nor white magic (those two are materialistic magics, both facets of the same medal ; Spiritual Magic is beyond that).

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  16. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

i dunno never say never but its other then we imagine i guess...
    i kno its all connected its all cycle...we have billion year old water atomes in us which where ones in cleopadra or who else EDIT or elvis lol)..in a handfull of soil are more microbes the humans on earth...living soil of course...
    i have the guess the ocult is another data protocol for astrology or so..the whole magnetic fields and thousends of waves and sorts..
    but i dont want to sound like i believin all shit...truth is elite believin the ocult and prey to the one

---------------------------

do not not watch it cause you hearing no bombs yet..settings has begun long time ago..nowadays are more weapons transport through germany,poland then in cold war ...ask trainworkers..
    ..anyway it must not mean it must happen....
    -------
    people who always watch tv news cant imagine pizzagate and schweizer tierkreis..thats our politicians..
    ----btw----rep allien and flat earth is fake it is for making serious discussion bout illus unable

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  17. Nightmix

Nightmix Producer

18. Cackwizard

Cackwizard Ultrasonic

Sigh. Remember when TED talks were actually informative?

19. tooloud

tooloud Guest

Humanity is greed and exploitation. I see no signs of a paradigm shift that could alter the course of decimation we are now on.
    The rich get richer
    The poor get the picture - Midnight Oil

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

I feel Humanity is great & Love is the Answer.Peace!
    This was the title of the thread and see how it ends up ... :deep_facepalm:

One thing seems to be sure, is that a part of humanity is depressed :sad:

Well I'd better get back to :metal:

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List