I didn't know where else to post this

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by julianveloso, Sep 23, 2014.

1. julianveloso

julianveloso Newbie

I've been trying to post a request in audioz.info, i believe most people will back me up with that one and i believe most people have no idea of that it exists...But i just can't post the thread, it says i don't have permission to submit a post here.

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It's because you didn't bother looking at the sample request in the FAQ/INFO section. There is a link at the top that says how to post a request and when you click it a whole page of info is loaded with an image that has huge exclamation points next to key areas to pay attention to. It's because you're not selecting request as the category. :bleh:

4. julianveloso

julianveloso Newbie

Haha thanks man! the interface is a bit confusing so yeah haha, thanks!

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

No problem. :wink:

6. Beatologist

Beatologist Newbie

Catalyst you're doing a great job brother, however, the request section gotta be a bit more clearer cause although I can locate it, I find myself thinking whether I can remember the location next time I needed it. You probably gotta bring it forward a bit, make it more accessible since It's an integral part of audioz.

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Thanks a lot man. To locate requests themselves is easy because it's on the home page. To submit a request is the same as submitting any post : Navigation > Submit New Post. If you need to know how to compose it then we have a guide in the Rules/FAQ section.

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Beatologist
    Removed that warning but remember no warez on AudioSex, no requests and no linking. :wink: