I Can't find IRON MAIDEN drum books anywhere!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by samsome, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Call me stupid, but can you not just type in Iron Maiden midi in to google, that will give you tons of IM songs, then just look at how the drum patterns work from there?

2. seriousofficial

seriousofficial Producer

It might be there are no 'drum tabs' because the guy isn't too steady keeping the time and if there where drum tabs out, people would soon realize he misses half of the zillion breaks per song he plays when they perform live. The guy is known to be humorous and a good laugh....and so are his drum parts.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. crecy

crecy Rock Star

Maybe he needs it for something else, who knows? If it is for drums, he should not listen to you nor anyone else. He should do what he likes doing and not let any wet blanket tell him what time it is... Closets? Sorry if this comes off like a dick but people like you should put their advice in closets. Play on my man, play on, if that's what you do, I approve you:)

4. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

wait wait.. is this drum tabs or drum jokes because I have both..

drummer:
    "so many drummers, so little time"

drummer:
    "ah, I love the sounds of a drum solo. almost as much as the sound of a chicken stuck in a vacuum"

drummer:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drummer :rofl:

but serious I have a rather large collection of power tabs, 147 iron maiden yet only a few have the drum tab tho

5. Lean

Lean Producer

From my experience most Tab books/ Tab annotations are wrong.

They are when it comes to guitar much of the time.

Nicko a top notch drummer and to play like that good luck. Tab books can help u learn certain things but they can also teach you a lot of bad things. Example guitar tabs they some simply slow the speed down and annotate the note on any string. I've seen a huge sweep arpeggio annotated to be played on one string :woot: Load of shite.

All in all they mainly a money making racket but certain ones can help.

Best idea look online for really experienced drummers who transcribe and stick to them.

You will find they often much more correct.

Not saying they all or bad but in the main from my experience they have been.

Hope u find the ones u looking for and good luck learning them coz Nicko shit hot!!

6. Lean

Lean Producer

Sorry Remix wasn't being rude by putting funny but it made me laugh.

Imagine trying this with one arm no matter how much your drumkit adapted

Rick Allen's drumkit mainly electronic & adapted for his needs & the dude is Amazing & a total inspiration :bow:

7. Yan Solo

Yan Solo Newbie

Hi Could you send me Running free in private message. The guys in my band want to play it. it would save me a lot of time. I can not find any partition on the internet (real chart). It would save me a lot of time. Thank you

8. electriclash

electriclash Guest

9. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

This is
    1. Off-topic
    2. Rude
    3. Smells elitism-snobbishness