I am looking for alternatives to the public power supply for my PC

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by BEAT16, Mar 11, 2023.

1. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

2023-03-11_093446.jpg

I am looking for alternatives to the public power supply for my PC and musical instruments.
    I would like to generate a part of my needed energy myself in the future.

My theory for the future is: I envision a power storage system that feeds in kinetic energy, solar energy, wind energy, etc. and I can then use the stored power when needed. Similar to the lithium batteries that are installed in cars.
    The new future power storage should be inexpensive and low-maintenance.

At present, we can use solar panels and then feed the electricity into our own power grid.
    However, you can only use the solar power during the day.

Links:
    The Sax battery is a new generation of battery technology. The heart of the SAX technology is the intelligent, digital control of the battery cells, which converts DC voltage directly into AC voltage. https://sax-power.net

VARTA Energy Storage
    The basic idea of an energy storage system lies in the time difference between the generation of electricity and the actual moment of consumption. With a VARTA energy storage system, you can temporarily store the electricity you produce yourself and only use it when it is needed. In this way, you use green energy for 24 hours and increase your own consumption to 80% and more.
    www.varta-ag.com/en/consumer/product-categories/energy-storage-systems

'Night solar panels' are able to generate enough energy to charge a phone. But how do they work?
    www.euronews.com/green/2022/04/08/reverse-solar-panel-technology-still-works-when-the-sun-goes-down

- The salt water storage is a sustainable and safe alternative to the conventional PV power storage.
    Salt water is used as the electrolyte.
    www.pv-magazine.com/2022/04/26/long-duration-storage-solution-based-on-saltwater/

I look forward to your creative ideas and dreams. Thanks to our moderator @Olymoon for his tireless efforts.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2023