Hybrid Rhode sounds : Like the ones in ''Conil - Malibu Beach''

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by machupichu, Oct 29, 2016.

1. machupichu

machupichu Ultrasonic

Im talking about the semi-background melody( playin 8ths, i also believe a little wet delay it has ) starting earlier but clearly audible at 1:24.NOT the pads...

I wanna try replicate that maybe with reaktor 6 blocks so if you have in mind something like a spwcific waveform gen for these types of wonderful tibres every suggestion is welcome :)

Help me forge dis brothers!

3. AwDee.0

AwDee.0 Kapellmeister

triangle for sure. small atk like 0.5 if you can round out the atk try it, small dec like a snare or tom, no sus, no rel unless you use an arpeggiator adjust the rel to track bpm, if no rel slap on a delay and filter some low end, after the reverb gives it an ethereal sound. boost high shelf to taste. compress or transient designer to either round it out more or add a lil snap.

4. machupichu

machupichu Ultrasonic

thnk you :)