Hunter - Galantis (MIKEYTHAI's Hybrid Trap Remix)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by subGENRE, Jun 24, 2017.

1. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Heres the new one. Had a lot of fun making this. Thanks for listening<3

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 5
    • List
  3. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

Nice work mate!

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Thanks, I apprecaite the comment! Im trying my best to stay current in the ever-shifting popular EDM trends, but still keep my flava and not jumping on someone elses sound bandwagon. I think Im doing a prettty good job at it. :wink: Thanks for listening @Peter Krav

5. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

Yes u are! I joined yesterday But i am not new to this forum, i always searching your answers to the threads, I can Understand what you Know and what u can Do! your avatar is disappearing every time i log in ? out of topic

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  6. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@Peter Thanks for saying that. It means a lot to me. Ive heard that exact same thing a lot in the past few days from other users as well. Thanks guys!
    For me it has always been about giving back to the cyber community that got me to the level that Im at now (and still learning every day).
    If it wasnt for forums like this (and others), and members taking their time to help me out, I would still be fumbling around trying to figure out what a compressor does, lol.
    Hey, if you need some advice or just an honest ear. Feel free to msg me....

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  7. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

Wow. That's good. I like all the different textures in it. I'll have to give it a spin on the monitors tonight.

8. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

A lot of elements... I group the sounds into 3 or 4 different groups and use the stereoizer plug I was mentioning to you in a different thread, to get the separation in the stereo field. Leads go into the "electric gtr1" bus, Rhythms go into the Acoustic gtr bus, Vox go into the vocal space bus etc. Does a great job of uncluttering the space and everyting has its place.
    And this is before I use the verbs to give em depth. If youre interested in a breakdown of this workflow and how I approach it let me know. This same style/method of mixing can easily be applied to any genre of music. Its actually been revamped from mixing rock to work on my EDM, as you can see with my template group names.

9. Matt777

Matt777 Rock Star

Now polished to perfection! :yes: Just enjoying - Words are very unnecessary... :wink:

10. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

I agree withe other comments. Another great one @subGENRE ! :mates:
    Thanks for sharing your work AND the tips to help us accomplish great things too. It's awesome.:yes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  11. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Vocal sits well and that out of tune instrument in the bg before the drop is so nice... drop is nice as always :wink:

12. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@Medrewb Thanks, Its pretty much all omisphere and serum 'cept for the subs.

13. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

yes, the out of tune stuff. Its kinda my thing to use a bendy sound in my predrops to create a mild dissonance before the drop. Youll hear a similar plucky bendy line in most of my tracks at the same part. Helps create the tension into the buildup, right before the release/drop. My style