Humanworkshop Foley Bass Kontakt - Free

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by phloopy, Dec 6, 2013.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

I do one to one tutoring with artists and sound designers via my website. And after the great contribution by Nolan, aka Frequent, a student asked me about using foley in kontakt to create heavy bass sounds. So that's exactly what we did. With the foley sounds in the pack from Nolan we created a set of patches and I later added a background and selected some parameters for the UI. Coincidentally Nolan has been doing lessons with me also, small world.

Kontakt Synth?
    Besides the recordings of Nolan I used KSP scripting and built in FX. By adding FX chains in kontakt we can add harmonics. By using the scripting language to detune and set it in a nice legato mode we can end up with lovely sustained bass notes.
    So after the session with my student I made a quick video and the UI and wanted to get this freebie to you all asap.

[​IMG]

Link:
    http://www.humanworkshop.com/index.php?modus=e_zine&sub=articles&item=240