Humanoid Sound Sytems (Enzymer/Scanned) Closing Down

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Fudsey Plange, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Humanoid Sound Systems Is Shutting Its Doors

To our valued users, who have made this journey possible...

We regret to inform you that Humanoid Sound Systems Limited will be shutting down after 11 years of delivering unique and innovative music software and sounds to the world. This shutdown will take place on the 10th of November 2018. We will continue to offer our products for purchase until then and we will also offer renewed download emails for anyone who requires them up until that date. However, we cannot make any further updates to the software.

We thank you for all your support over the years.

http://www.humanoidsoundsystems.com/

3. Seckkksee

Seckkksee Guest

easily one of my FAV plugins for getting dirty gritty and unusual sounds, pull the trigger. They are worth it. However, scanned synthesis is really complicated business, while these synths have a shitton of knobs and controls, modulation doesn't happen they way u would think it should. Fortunately, these synths have a key feature, Randomize" which makes all the difference, when set right, randomize can give a palette of textures and sounds u never thought possible. U literally don't have to buy the synths, they have a sound blackout after I think 30 seconds, which is plenty of time to sample. that's what I do with Enzyme, I just sample the shit out of it. ScannedSynth I actually bought, regretted, finally understood and now am SOO happy I have it. ScannedSynth does decent to pretty weak techno-organic sounds pretty thin and unalive, but sometimes that's what u need. Enzyme is the beast, can be moderate on cpu, but its such an audio freak U don't mind. Both are great in darker compositionsns, sound design, DnB, metal, Dubstep, minimal, techno, hell I've thrown some trap together as well...

EDIT, I oops I thought they shutting doors in 2019, lol. yeah almost too late. u got one more day.