Humanoid Sound Systems Enzyme player or EnzymeCM, where??

Discussion in 'Software' started by Seckkksee, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Seckkksee

Seckkksee Guest

So yeah, where can I find these legends? I lost my installers when my HD took a shit last month and I've done everything to find them...

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

EnzymeCM should be in computer Music vault ,
    You only have to register in computer music vault and answer the question asked. The question is always about a recent issue of the mag, so simply download it and answer the question.

4. Seckkksee

Seckkksee Guest

Thanks Oly, but as it turns out, what I actually need is the last demo version of Enzyme. I was using it quite heavily and sampling it, but on a few projects, I just left it in demo mode. Was working great, but I should have bounced it, cause when I reinstalled windows, everything is wrong, and the only version of enzyme I got from Audioz It was a demo, yes, but an older version and Ableton tells me my newer preset won't work right with the older version, which is painfully evident, I don't even recognize the song. and now I see I have some 12-15 songs that use Enzyme. I shoulda fuckin bought it!! UIGGH. I bought Scanned Synth too.
    So does anyone have the last version of Enzyme demo installer?