HTTP Over TLS Has Officially Come To AudioZ

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catalyst, May 10, 2015.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    We care about your safety and so behind the scenes I've been adamantly pushing for greater security on AudioZ to ensure that your private communications remain private. I'd be hard pressed to find a forum that would even care to invest the time and energy needed to make this a reality and that's why we're a step up on the evolutionary ladder with innovative features that you won't find anywhere else. This initiative aimed to encrypt the communications between you and our server offering you a level of safety and security that will no doubt be a breath of fresh air for many of you. I am proud to announce that HTTP over TLS is finally here. No changes need to be made to your bookmarks as this is the default every time you visit our forums and partake in the best audio community on the net. Bigger, better, faster, safer: AudioZ. [​IMG]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JlTdkI7NEk​
    [​IMG]

We've also fixed the issues with the AudioSex feed delay where it was taking too long to push to AudioZ so now you can read this amazing news right at the exact moment that I've posted it. :break:

[​IMG]

3. HalleBnLilSis

HalleBnLilSis Member

Oh My. U Do Just Seem 2 Alwayz Impress Us With Your Caring Insight. We Have Alwayz Said. & This Goez 2 Show It 2 B True Even More, AudioZ Is A Community With Such Obvious Above & Beyond C L A S S!

Thankz Catalyst & All Of Your Mates That R Helping Make AudioZ Community Such That It Iz. :wink: *yes* :bow:

4. Thanks a'plenty for working overtime for us all. I don't know if the majority realizes how special this place is, but things such as this thoughtful realization of your focused diligence puts this site over the top of greatness and into the realm of impossibly incredible. ThankZ from all of us, as without the likes of you, Cat, I for one would not be here to reap the joys and would miss out on this wonderfully unique experience.

5. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

Amazing job Catalyst, congratulations! :bow: :wink: :break: :mates:

6. awake

awake Member

Thanks for this Catalyst
    It was important.

7. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

8. ned944

ned944 Moderator

Awesome News indeed! :wink:

9. gatus

gatus Kapellmeister

thanks a lot Audioz Team for yor hard work :wink:

10. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

always a heroic job!
    All my good friends are safe, so thank you and the team as always! *yes*

11. uber909

uber909 Member

Just when I was looking at this documentary on Echelon...

Good job! :thumbsup:

12. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I truly appreciate all your kind words. I just wanted to say that none of this would have been possible without SAiNT so a huge thanks to him for being there to help us along on our evolutionary journey. It's really an exciting time for the forums. Looking back on when I was still a member it really fills me with such awe that this community has come so far in such a short period of time. It's really amazing to have been a part of that and to see where we are now. If I walked away tomorrow I could say with pride that in the last few years alone we've built a solid foundation for the future. A future proof design. *yes*

So look around and let's get a track up at the top of this thread to celebrate because believe me when I tell you that we have a vision for these forums...and it's just beginning to be realized. Imagine a world where you get an encrypted connection for your private communications, DDOS, SQL injection and cross-site scripting attacks are mitigated before they cause issues or take us offline. Imagine a world where warez technical support no longer means rifling through thousands of threads with tens or hundreds of comments but is built on a fully indexed and searchable database broken down by platform. Imagine a world where AudioSex gets Reloaded and built from the ground up utilizing the amazing synergy of the team that we've built here...the family I should say. Believe me when I tell you that where we are now, you can't even imagine what the future will be like. And then think about all the stuff I can't even tell you and there's a lot. But there will be time for all that. For now let's celebrate another small step for AudioZ, one huge leap for the community. [​IMG]

13. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

@Catalyst

[​IMG] *yes*

14. Revirau

Revirau Kapellmeister

Thanks a lot. I missed this thread, don't know why. Just saw this news in AZ.
    I don't want to repeat myself.
    I don't want to repeat myself.
    I don't want to repeat...
    I don't want...
    I... just want to say thanks.
    (and obviously repeat myself).

15. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Yeah that's why I decided to post the news on AudioZ so nobody missed out as well as for archival purposes. The feed moves a lot faster these days because it's real-time. We fixed the delay that was killing me inside for a long time. Now there's a lot more news flying past us with this dynamic feed. *yes*

And you're quite welcome. Happy that we keep finding new ways to evolve. Can't stand still and rest on our laurels. There's work to be done. :wink: