How would your music sound in a perfect room? A supernatural reverb from denise

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Denise.Audio, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Denise.Audio

Denise.Audio Producer

How would your music sound in a perfect room?

Classic algorithmic reverb plugins use a combination of short feedbacking delays to create the Illusion of reverberation. These delays cause unwanted metallic resonances and sharp spikes in the reverb’s frequency response. The denise team challenged themselves to create something better - a perfect room - and invented their TXVerb™ technology. Using this technology, the denise Perfect Room doesn’t use delays for the tail and will enhance the character and colouration of any audio you run through it in an extremely natural way, sounding defined and tight from the lowest kick all the way up to the highest vocal.

Looking for feedback from professional musicians and engineers, we asked Thomas Qvist of the Royal Danish Conservatory to test the Perfect Room. He tried it out with his students, and even though we at denise think the Perfect Room is powerful, it’s always an exciting moment to find out if the real world actually likes it, too. Thomas wrote something that made us blush. We say, go and test it yourselves... https://www.denise.io/store/denise/PerfectRoom

“I have tested it very closely and I am very happy with it! It’s actually in my template now, next to my hardware Lexicon 480l. What I really like is that it does something else than all the other reverbs I like. The ‘natural’ reverbs tend to be mid range, but this one is somehow more linear and I like it a lot!”

The Perfect Room highlights:
    • TXVerb™ reverb technology: Unique algorithm that enhances natural character & colouration.
    • Zero metallic resonance: Retain the clarity and presence of your lead instruments without metallic cluttering.
    • Completely tight low-end: Add reverb that sounds completely tight when used on low sources like kick-drums, toms, basses & synths.
    • Larger than life mono –> stereo: Create a wide stereo reverb from a mono source without any phase issues.
    • Crazy effects: Built-in Shimmer, Detune & internal Ducker.
    • Single tracks, busses & mastering: Sounds so balanced you can use it on your whole track during mastering.
    • Perfect for external FX: Used on a bus, you can combine the Perfect Room with all kinds of effects to create character and excitement.

We challenge you!

Go try and compare the Perfect Room with your favourite natural reverb. On the denise website you can download the stems from a track produced by nrec to showcase the Perfect Room and decide for yourself.

Black Friday at denise audio begins now!

• Perfect Room €109 full retail now €34.90 inc vat - £29 / $31.90 ex vat.
    • Get our Black Friday plugin Slappy €29 for free with any plugin purchase!
    • Complete bundle: All 13 denise plugins for: €199 inc vat - £164 / $182 ex vat. (add the code 'BUNDLE' at the checkout).
    • Get any single plugin, except for the Perfect Room & Bad Tape for €17.99 inc vat - £14.90 / $16.39 ex vat.

https://www.denise.io/store/denise/PerfectRoom

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Interesting Interesting x 4
    • List
  3. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

Hm around 92ms Latency ?!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Mine would sound equally shitty.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Denise.Audio

Denise.Audio Producer

Hi all,

Feel free to check out the MusicTechHelpGuy's review of the Perfect Room plugin:

Best

Joe

6. Denise.Audio

Denise.Audio Producer

New review of the Perfect Room!

We teamed up with Asher Postman and asked him to review the Perfect Room plugin for his users on YouTube. He gives a fantastic overview of the plugin and how he uses the triangle wave type on vocals to give them a really spaced out feeling.

Check out the review for yourself:

[​IMG]

Follow denise on YouTube for more videos from us:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN8...eYMk1-0cb1juPg

7. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

Your site is quite confusing and slow loading on firefox,
    however, I do like to try if this pr talk holds up. (the neverending discount is nice but concerning)

Do I need a dongle of some sort to trial?

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. Denise.Audio

Denise.Audio Producer

Hi Kwissbeats,

we have a long standing introductory price with the Perfect Room, which has been extended passed our initial planned end date but will end in the coming months. You don't need a dongle for any denise audio plugins, and you can trial any of our plugin for seven days.

Best
    Joe

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. tun

tun Rock Star

sounds really nice, but you guys used an extreme example of metallic reverb :)
    there are loads of reverbs that sound much less metallic than the example used.
    dont get me wrong though, i really like the sound of this thing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Denise.Audio

Denise.Audio Producer

Hey tun, yes it is a very extreme example of metallic reverb, but this was easily achieved from a commonly used plugin. I'm pleased you like the sound anyway :wink:

Best
    Joe

11. Denise.Audio

Denise.Audio Producer

Hi all,

I'm happy to inform you of new updates in your denise libraries...

The Perfect range of reverbs (i.e. the Perfect Room, the Perfect Plate and the Perfect Plate XL) have all received small updates to improve their functionality.

- Perfect Plate and the Perfect Plate XL are now version 1.0.2 and solve the audio export issue with certain DAWs
    - Perfect Room is now version 1.2.1 and solves the audio export issue with certain DAWs.
    - One preset with a loud output has been updated in the Perfect Room.
    - The Perfect Room now has a resizable GUI.

You can find the Perfect Room v. 1.2.1. in your libraries at www.denise.io/ and if you are yet to own a copy of this plugin, now might be a good time to take advantage of our ongoing sale. Find out more information on our website.

https://www.denise.io/store/denise/PerfectRoom

All the best,
    Joe