How was the first time you got laid?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by samsome, Nov 10, 2020.

1. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

Trust me, I wished I was more feminine ever since :(

2. kh_minusone

kh_minusone Guest

I'll be able to legally purchase beer by the end of this year and to this day I haven't even had my first kiss, while my former classmates were already drinking and having sex back in high school.

I'm not even ashamed. I just try not to think or care too much about this. Music has been a good enough distraction.

3. The cleanest prophet

The cleanest prophet Ultrasonic

Mine was when I was 13, she was 16

Basically my friend was my age and his girlfriend was 3 years older, which seems a bit odd now, and we were in the parents house of my friends girlfriend. He and her ended up going upstairs to presumably do it, and left me and her cousin in the living room for ages and we ended up doing it too

it was average. No horror stories or funny or anything. Never actually saw the girl again either. She was from another city.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. PersonneAudioZ

PersonneAudioZ Kapellmeister

I immediately remembered the film "" Summer 42 ""

ete 42.jpg

A film that is stored in my memory, I saw it from its first screening ... What a story ... What music ... What a movie ...

SYNOPSIS
    Hermie nostalgically remembers that summer forty-two when he was fifteen. A shy and dreamy boy, he had a hard time approaching girls his age. When Dorothy appeared in her life, a young woman whose husband was at war.

5. Alleykat

Alleykat Kapellmeister

We urgently need a WTF section

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

Well, we're just passing through here, so it doesn't hurt to share a good memory, right?

My first time was unforgettable. It was excellent!!! Me and my girlfriend were virgins. I was seventeen years old and dating a woman with a well-toned body, who had a huge "chocolate" ass (I like my women like my coffee: black!). She, who was sixteen, didn't want to lose her virginity, she didn't have the confidence to have vaginal sex yet. We were doing good old fornication, just foreplays. Then she talked to her older and more experienced classmate, who suggested we try anal sex. As for me? I just loved it, of course! And we did anal sex for about 5 months until she got up the courage to have vaginal sex. The weirdest thing is, twelve years after that, we got together again, we had two meetings and had sex for about a month as a form of "revival". And what did she ask for? Anal sex, as the ex-boyfriend, who was from a pentecostal church, did not approve this kind of practice. So, it was wonderful and I still remember these various little "sex movies" (sex on the stairs, on the roof of the building, on the couch, in her bed and in various motels!) that portrayed those fifteen months we spent together and that I keep in my memory with gratitude!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. Academia

Academia Producer

My first time?
    I don´t know yet, still waiting for that glorious day to arrive. :dunno:
    But I can tell you about the first time I messed with attack and release controls on the compressor vst...

8. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

Maybe try a slow attack with a fast realese

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. phumb-reh

phumb-reh Guest

The first one was common, you know, a house party, some inebriants and so on. I found out that a person had a slight crush on me and things just escalated. The rest... well, just messy and not too long. I don't think I had any idea what I was shooting for, but then again, neither did she.

Things have improved ever since but thank fuck I'm not a horny teenager anymore.

10. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

now heres an important topic.
    so i had forgotten, but she remembered.. and apparently stalked me for 35 years, then looked me up after our own families were grown and gone. she showed me pics of all her gun collection, and shooting awards, and the custom knife she had engraved with Murder Weapon II.
    so, i guess it was good? :dunno: :guru:
    you all know what i wanted to ask right? what happened to murder weapon 1

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  11. D____R

D____R Kapellmeister

It was in Paris on Valentine's Day, no joke. I was 19 (dated a Christian girl for a few years and wasted too much time - big mistake) and flew out to France to visit my girlfriend who was on a sort of student exchange type thing through her art school. It was a tiny little apartment like something out of Ratatouille. She made me heart-shaped toast and then we got down to some pretty boring, forgettable business. Sounds like the stuff of dreams, right? She was the softest tastiest little thing, but she was not a nice person and messed me about for years. I absolutely hated her for a long time and, frankly, fuck you for reminding me of her. ;)

12. Alexander Foxx

Alexander Foxx Member

I was 19 i went from nothing (just kissed one or two girls before and never had a serious relationship) to everything in like a month, it felt like i was the one being fucked because of the way she took my pants off and everything started xD

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. D____R

D____R Kapellmeister

Had a girlfriend like that once, it was just all the time and I didn't have to do anything. She was so beautiful too. I got bored and ended it. What a fucking idiot I was.

14. Jelly

Jelly Ultrasonic

i had a close kontakt who asked for little protection for first execution, so iloked the door and proceed with automating our motions in synth. At first we tried reversing and it didn't work out well, and we almost pack up and go for no good reason. But I said let's turn up the music by a few decibelle. My logic worked as I could feel the pleasure coming in waves, a great release after a long wait. Afterwards, we high five each other for good performance but our hands high passed each other

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • List
  15. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

17, in a band and a little famous locally, I can't even remember how, where and with whom for the first 10 or 15, not even interested in sex (or even relationship, im all about music) im drunk or stoned for the most part of it, just doing it because all my mates are doing it, feels a lot like (quick) responsibility to the groupies. This is back in the late 90s, being in a band here is kind of a big deal back then, people just throwing themselves at you. Up until now still can't tell which one is the first one. Envy those who have special memory about it.

Edit: now when i think about it, punk girls even they are so different for other people (appearance/fashion wise) in a group/scene they all look the same.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    • List
  16. robotboy

robotboy Producer

Definitely not worth the $40

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

In a group/scene everyone looks the same. The more they try to be unique, the more they're alike.

That's why I only fuck people in solitary confinement.

18. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

https://ibb.co/bKL3wrc

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

the rest of the picture was an M&P, and a breech load double barrel

20. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

its sexy when your stalker shows you her artillery