How u match vocals for a 2 track instrumental in reaper

Discussion in 'Reaper' started by musicjunkie, Jan 3, 2016.

1. musicjunkie

musicjunkie Newbie

i messing around with reaper earlier today an i mixs a 2 track instrumental to the grid lines an it line up to the project now i reach the vocal now see like it not lineing up i normally use studio one an it very ez in there i really want to learn how to do in reaper. if Any1 have suggestion on how u do it feel free shout me out...

3. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

Are you trying to drag your chorus? If so hold shift while highlighting everything you want to move with left button on your mouse. After that, hit control D to duplicate what you've highlighted, then drag it to where you need it. Sucks I know, but Reaper is awesome, so it's worth it.

4. musicjunkie

musicjunkie Newbie

am on windows i dragin the vocal but it not seem like it line up on the grid it sounding way off, do reaper have a formatt to put the correct bpm in the vocal way i know it will line up

5. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

You have two exemples here one for instrument track synched with another and second example is synch with vox :
    1 :

2 :

and examples of both :

I hope that helps !