How to use send effects from FL Studio in Ableton ?

Discussion in 'Live' started by dawdawg, Feb 22, 2019.

1. dawdawg

dawdawg Newbie

Hi everyone ! :D:

So yeah, I've got a problematic that seems simple but I can't find a way to solve it :

For technical reasons, I decided to use Ableton for my live shows, but for artistic reasons, I still want to use the effects with my presets from FL Studio that I created from the stock effects that I placed in mixer entry 1 for the vocals (multiband compressor, eq, reverb and distortion) and mixer entry 2 for the guitar (multiband compressor, eq, reverb, distortion and delay) in FL Studio.

I already know the 2 ways of making FL Studio interacts with Ableton (re-wired or as a VSTiMulti). What I'm looking to do here is to tell my audio interface (Audiobox 2) entry 1 (microphone) and entry 2 (guitar) go through FL Studio entry 1 and 2 then going to the Ableton master so I can use my effects in my Ableton live set !

Is that even possible ? [​IMG]

PS : Don't hesitate to tell me if it's not clear of if you want more precisions ! (I'm french and it may be not that clear ahah) [​IMG]

Thanks everyone for all your answers ! [​IMG]

Cordially !

3. ADiSH

ADiSH Ultrasonic

As far as i know you can send FL's mixer tracks to ableton but you cant record live into FL when its in VST/Rewire mode

4. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

one is slave...live can only be host..i think...dunno if im wrong

5. DJK

DJK Rock Star

dont think fl works in rewire with live only as vst

6. dawdawg

dawdawg Newbie

Thanks for all the answers ! I don't need to record anything, wether in FL or Ableton during the live set ! I just want my microphone and guitar signal going through the FL Mixer (with the effects I created via FL Studio) first, then go out to the Ableton master ! But maybe it's impossible ahah !

Anyway, thank you all for taking your time to answer :)

7. ADiSH

ADiSH Ultrasonic

Thats what i meant when i said record, you can route audio thats already been recorded but not live (again, as far as i know)