How to unlock NI Komplete 9 Ultimate?

Discussion in 'Software' started by DeepStar, Jul 28, 2014.

1. DeepStar

DeepStar Member

Hi guys

I've just freshly installed Native Instruments Komplete 9 Ultimate for PC (It was a reup from PiRAT). After searching the ISO I can't find any way to activate all the product. It did have all of R2R's updates though. Forgive my ignorance on this matter and could you guys point me in the right direction for activating K9U? Thanks a mil

3. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

Just update them via the new cracked updates, then they'll work, at least for me it works.

This is what the Nfo says:

How to use cracks and install:

1- you need to download DVD 1 ( contain installers)
    2- install the software you need win or mac
    3- download cracks for win or mac.
    4- you check cracks folder and install what you need from files or software it will be cracked for

4. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

did you download the cracked iso as well?

5. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Just do basic install, then download all the latest versions, kontakt, Absynth, Massive etc.. and install them.

Kontakt 9 versions of individual plugins are mostly all outdated now.

6. DeepStar

DeepStar Member

Unfortunately, the reup is different to the original link. It's a single ISO with no separate DVD's

I'm not sure? It was a single ISO, as stated above so I will try One Reason's advice and install the updates and see from there

7. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

you may need to install some of the older full versions to get some of the r2r updates to install, if they do not have the InstReg key included in the rar

8. DeepStar

DeepStar Member

All is working perfectly. The ISO had all the necessary updates which had inbuilt cracks or instreg files. I even updated with newer versions than what the ISO had (All R2R updates, naturally) and then just had to open all the standalone versions first before using them as plugins and now after testing each plugin, everything works perfectly. Thanks to GangnamStyle, One Reason and SirSillySausage for all the help :bow:

9. puw

puw Noisemaker

So glad you managed to work it all out. I was pulling my hair out, as it was my 1st time. I'm well versed in loading up software that isn't too straightforward, but there's a lot to be said for a little more details in the NFO for this MASSIVE install, like is there an order to follow as a good example, which it turns out there isn't.

I know I had to spend a little time digging around the net to get all the updates for everything not in my pak. I'm thinking I'll leave all well alone for now, forgo any new updates as it's all working just fine.

To anyone else struggling, get a piece of A4, write every part down and it's update counterpart, then tick each install and fix off as you go. Same applies to Toontrack :)

10. DeepStar

DeepStar Member

I just couldn't... I found out that the install lacks activation's for Rammfire, Traktor's 12 and Reflektor so I had to get them separately and update them. Then I noticed that a few of the bigger softwares were outdated so then I did a full audit of all the separate software version, made a spreadsheet and have just finished downloading them. I'm actually considering updating the ISO with the latest updates to bring it up to speed then maybe give it back to AudioZ community but I honestly don't know if I could upload 238gb to all the supported FFS without it taking months... (not to mention if I will be stepping on any toes) I don't have the best internet connection this side of the planet. Would love to if I could.

11. Karizz

Karizz Newbie

Hey everyone, I'm very late to this thread however, I was wondering if anyone still has a download link for Kontakt Complete 9 for mac? I am overcoming a hard drive crash and lost all of my software and sounds as a result. I am currently looking for the password needed to extract the cracked download that I found online here at this link: => http://freesoftwarecrackkeys.blogsp...ruments-komplete-9-ultimate.html#.VhsJWdYuLk0 - The instructions to get this download says I need to complete a survey first in order to retrieve the password to unlock the file so that I can unzip it. Has anyone on this forum platform downloaded this file before and got it to work successfully? And if not, do you know of where I can get a working cracked file?