how to setup maschine 2

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by pjotr41, Sep 28, 2019.

1. pjotr41

pjotr41 Newbie

hello who can help me please

i v got a NI maschine 2 and tried to add my vst from sister site from my cubase 5 vst folder, i have added the folder in preferences an after restart, i see when i open maschine 2 software that it laod the vst folder but when it opended the software , not a single vst is there, dont understand the problem

first i have installed the stadard r2r 1.8 release then the latest 2.6.8, deinstalled the NI access software i had before, then i add my vst folder in maschin sofware preferenes, i seee in preferences under plugins it have laoded some waves vst s but that s all

someone know a solution

or i will sell this shit, think its a nice midi controller but only makes fun with other librarys or with komplete ultimate

thx

3. Bandit

Bandit Producer

I am not sure what you mean. But if you want a VST to operate exactly the same as the Komplete Ultimate, the VST has to be NKS-ready/support that. If not, you can still add them. If you don't see them, rescan the folder.
    I don't like the whole scanning and adding VSTs/Libraries to NI stuff either.