how to sell my soul for fame in the music biz?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Music Industry-er, Mar 4, 2021.

1. MorteKai

MorteKai Ultrasonic

either it's is him,..... or the OP needs to get hold of Steve Faoki,..... he was to BIG for this forum,..... he could be the Right person the OP might be looking for.

:sad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. LuaOle

LuaOle Noisemaker

Do you have next level fiddle skills? I hear there's this spot in Georgia where you can throw down against the devil.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

We've told him to pull a Johnson down at the old Crossroads but he's insisting on pulling all of our Johnsons online instead.

4. Music Industry-er

Music Industry-er Member

stop talking about the "crossroads" every time. we get it you loveee that old legend about this old guitar guy. whatever. i am not talking about any mystical bullshit when i said i am looking to sell my soul. certainly i am not talking about that cartoon bullshit of selling your soul to the devil of the christian faith.

it is a metaphor for doing whatever it takes for fame/ money even no matter what it is and no matter if it goes against your morals and degrades the way one sees themselves.

you can easily get ahead in this business by allowing an exec "special" privileges over your mind, soul and body.

5. Music Industry-er

Music Industry-er Member

i agree with you on the loops part. but how can you say selling your soul wont help. if someone is blowing and getting rammed by the right executive surely they can make things happen for them.

i explained my question better in my comment above #164

well that sounds great. i love triangles also. how do i sign up? will you initiate me into the club. and yep i want it all the money the cars.

6. Tele_Vision

Tele_Vision Platinum Record

I'm surprised that no one has pointed out the most important requirement for making it in the music industry. you have to be circumcised.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

I'm just giving you shit because you're all dud & no explosion. In a month you will release a polished turd you found on the deepside of the kiddie pool or you aren't going to release anything at all because you're better at offering the back of your pussy for work you're too afraid to show anyone because you're such a perfectionist that the mere mention of half of an ear being able to hear your masterful work will taint it past dirty prostitute levels.

You're going to be here for a 3rd day in a row talking about whoring yourself out for the price of the promise of sick beats but not doing a lick of shit to deliver or match the price of Tinder which is moving into sub freezing temperatures since everyone can just get themselves a piece of ass that easily if they wanted to & they wouldn't need your empty world of promises to do it neither.

But what you're not going to do is deliver. Now kindly, fuck off. People here are trying to be the opposite of you & from the sounds of it nobody else wants to offer up their golden dick even if they get lucky enough to make music their career by some stroke of luck.

I hope you find the dick you're trying to suck & I hope that it cums dollar bills for you to swallow, cunt. So that you can make full circle & appreciate your hopefully virgin asshole for keeping it's shit behind it's pearly gates. Because all you will find is difficulty taking your next shit. NOT making your next hit, which is your current problem.

8. Ŧยχøя

Ŧยχøя Audiosexual

Right, that's what Leather Jackets are made of..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

I know what time it is...
    [​IMG]
    ...Time to do like Blink 182 then take off my pants & jacket.