how to see non nks libraries in the K7 new browser ?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by dydythug, Aug 30, 2024 at 12:14 AM.

1. dydythug

dydythug Member

Hello, I tried importing the library with the cogwheel in the library tab, but I get the following message

upload_2024-8-30_1-13-50.png

any idea what I should do ?
    I want to import 3rd party libraries into the K7 Browser in my user presets and tag them there ..

Thanks

3. dydythug

dydythug Member

Such libraries (like heavyocity mosaic pads) do appear in the K7 browser. But when I save a preset from this library into the user presets, the library doesn't appear in the user presets view.

If I manually type the name of the saved nki patch in the user presets view, it doesn't find anything. If I type the same patch name in the regular view of the K7 browser, it does find the preset.
    Funny enough, in Komplete Kontrol, the same patch DO appear in the user presets view.
    I know the .nksn file of that patch is physically in Documents/Native Instruments/User Contents So it should appear in the K7 user presets view

any idea ?

4. dydythug

dydythug Member

Edit : Buy opening and closing komplete kontrol I could get everything to show up correctly in the user presets view in K7
    Now I am facing another issue, all patches I load from the user presets view have missing samples error. Why does it look for the sample folders in my user content folder instead of the regular samples of folder in the original location of the library ?

only happens with non nks library