How to manipulate with multiple dry signals using send reverb? [REAPER]

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by PinkNoizz, Sep 23, 2024.

1. PinkNoizz

PinkNoizz Newbie

I want to achieve certain effect that I have in my demo version of song, made in FL Studio, where each drum sample (kick, snare, tom) have reverb on insert (FL Reverb 2), but each one have different wet/dry amount. So that, toms eg. are more wet than others.

Now in Reaper, while doing the final mix I use Reverb on Send on all drums samples, but I can manipulate only overall ammount of reverb by Reverb Bus fader, individual drum send level which changes only wet level on sample, or by individual drum fader (on track), which it also turning down the dry AND wet signal on reverb.

So I want to send certain ammount of each drum dry signal to reverb to get certain level of Wet signal, and turning down Dry signal at the same time without affecting send level.

I'm using OrilRiver Reverb VST on Reverb Bus with turned down dry, and wet at max level.

I hope I described it clearly. Sorry if I didn't.

3. Shiori Oishi

Shiori Oishi Producer

Would a pre-fader send work?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. PinkNoizz

PinkNoizz Newbie

Yes, thank you! I forgot to check this lol