How to make this Reggae/Jamaican/Carribean bell with Vital or Serum or Sytrus ?

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by jon.dough.1991, Dec 10, 2021.

1. jon.dough.1991

jon.dough.1991 Producer

How to make this Reggae/Jamaican/Carribean bell with Vital or Serum or Sytrus ? (im guessing FM synth is best for this , maybe FM8 too)

it comes in track on 00:01:05 , one of the most uplifting sounds ever made , marimba kalimba are juzz that - one of the most uplifting sounds ever made

anyway good morning or night bros & sisterz !!!

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

it's a steel drum preset on a synth with some of the attack taken off it. try Steeldrums patch in fm8.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  4. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

DX7 bells are famous, beautiful and legendary, FM are cool but everyone been using that. How about try the bells (or tuned percussion rather) from the E-MU Emulator (TAL-Sampler, Arturia, Kontakt, Falcon) with that little late 80s aliasing magic.

5. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Steel drum
    I downloaded somewhere library with tons of one shots, each note, velocity/strength etc. Maybe on audioz.
    But even before reading your post I thought that you wanted steel drum) because I thought many years ago that it was Carribean bell too :D