How to make these sounds and similar ones

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by blvcksouljahwitch, Dec 31, 2022.

1. blvcksouljahwitch

blvcksouljahwitch Newbie

I need help making synths like these, what's the sound design behind them, I spent hours messing with waves, filters and envelopes and I still can't figure out how, is there something I'm missing? I wanna atleast know some of the characteristics of the synths so ik what types to look for or to make

3. EverQuest

EverQuest Guest

If you talking about the layered synth i think imoscar, pro 53 or similar synths have similar or exact presets or try using
    a plugin that can multiply the sound look at vocal fx plugs add some chorus you say you have waves installed try waves morphoder (vocoder plugin set it up properly to use it) play 3-4 notes at same time at one of the presets and you will get similar or exact sound like the one of the synths in your first example if is that one that you are referring to or search for a synth preset like the one syntht that i mentioned at the begging for the other sounds well just play with synth and filters around until you get the sound
    edit: after listening to the second example imposcar have near the same preset also maybe tremolo was applied it sounds like it